Ole Miss self imposes sanctions | Syracusefan.com

Ole Miss self imposes sanctions

image.jpeg

Toga said:
Engaged (somehow) in three different bogus ACT scores. Is that worse than adding a footnote to a term paper?
Seems like at least 3 times worse.

so syracuse basketball lost about 23% of their scholarships per year and miss state will lose 4% ? seems about right.

Engaged (somehow) in three different bogus ACT scores. Is that worse than adding a footnote to a term paper?
Oh, don't forget their stud admitted that he took money from a member of the coaching staff. They'll be docked a recruiting visit for the marching band.

The NCAA is so selective in its enforcement, and certain schools (lots of 'em in the SEC) are 'too big to fail'. The notion that Tennessee has remained out of the NCAA's clutches despite all of the documented cheating, phony term paper writing, and the like, is absurd.

OTOH, Ol' Miss has been somewhat of a doormat until recently, and nouveau programs like that are considered fair game. I think we are/were in the same boat. When it comes to illegal inducements, the SEC has always been the nu-cu-lar power in college football, and the NCAA has been loathe to challenge it.

I'm not defending Ol' Miss and certainly not Baylor, but if you substitute names like Alabama and Florida, would the NCAA put on a full-court press? Not as long as schools like that drive TV rights' fees.

Ole Miss and the whole wholesome "Grove " beauty and tailgating makes me want to :vomit::vomit::vomit:. Freeze is an A1 DOUSHE.

I'm surprised fan bases haven't sued NCAA on lack of integrity or consistency of enforcement over the years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom