OMG TV streaming device | Syracusefan.com

OMG TV streaming device

Rocketlax44

Walk On
Does anyone have experience using this streaming device that connects to your internet and searches for and displays the best streams on the internet of television programming, live sports and current movies? They're selling them at the state fair again this year $299; and the reviews online are all over the place.

I would be curious to know if you have one, who is your internet carrier, what speed you subscribe to and what your experience has been with NFL ticket and MLB TV.​

sounds like a $300 of free Kodi?

of wait i see thats exactly what it is.. $299 and then $150 a year on top of that.

i saw a JD Powers survey that the most unhappy group of people watching shows today are the people who have cut out cable and gone to streaming.

I've always questioned JD Powers objectivity...they seem like a hired gun. I could be wrong.

I did some homework on that last year when it was called digixstream.

You can put Kodi on fire and Apple TV 4 for a hell of a lot less. The difference is the work is done on the other.

I do question the legality over time. I fear that after the expense I'll lose options over time.

You can download Kodi on your computer and try it first.

There are many many similar units to the one at the fair for much less on Amazon, all set up and ready to go.

But no feel your degree of interest. Last year I was practically reaching for my credit card and my wife brought me down to reality.

Buy an Amazon firestick, you're out $45. Download Kodi on the stick for free, it's not the most difficult thing to do, there's plenty of videos on youtube, etc. And now you have NEW movies in theaters free, live tv free. PPV free. Music, etc. etc. Make sure you have good speed, I had to up mine to 20m. Now there are issues sometimes with clarity on PPV fights, but for $45 I can deal with it. So far Kodi is legal and backed by lawyers for the entertainment industry.

Does anyone have experience using this streaming device that connects to your internet and searches for and displays the best streams on the internet of television programming, live sports and current movies? They're selling them at the state fair again this year $299; and the reviews online are all over the place.

I would be curious to know if you have one, who is your internet carrier, what speed you subscribe to and what your experience has been with NFL ticket and MLB TV.​
Friend has it. Loves it