On to Miami... | Syracusefan.com

On to Miami...

OburgOrange

Living Legend
Will we have a let down? Will our injuries hamper us? Dino said we are a little beat up at this point in the season.

Will we have a let down? Will our injuries hamper us? Dino said we are a little beat up at this point in the season.

Yeah, but isn't everybody?

A win at Miami and this team is for real. Saw a glimpse of greatness last night, lets see if we can sustain it now.

I would imagine our Clemson brethren would appreciate us knocking out Miami from the ranks of the unbeaten to help their cause as well.

This is presuming they beat GT today...

Last edited:
Could still be a let down but I'm a lot less worried about that going up against a ranked Miami squad, on the road (where their home field advantage is wack) and we have a team full of Florida players.

Clemson vs Syracuse Game Thread

Lots of arrogance from the Miami board. They haven't a clue .. we just nearly took down LSU and NCSU on the road before last night..

Some highlights... cuse lost to MTSU, Miami will beat SU by 20 plus, cuse only tough at home etc.. a few gave us credit but not many. Love seeing that doubt.

I'm greedy.. let's add a few more pelts...

Could still be a let down but I'm a lot less worried about that going up against a ranked Miami squad, on the road (where their home field advantage is wack) and we have a team full of Florida players.
A whole bunch of Florida players who were ignored by Miami, FSU and UF during the recruiting process.

#Payback #TheyDidn’tKnow

A whole bunch of Florida players who were ignored by Miami, FSU and UF during the recruiting process.

#Payback #TheyDidn’tKnow
I am specifically going to this game as it is part of the Shy revenge tour. Miami not taking a chance on him for grades always bothered him. I’m going to be pumping him up all week to crush people any chance he gets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom