One big thing in our favor on Saturday | Syracusefan.com

One big thing in our favor on Saturday

I was going to suggest Jamie Dixon did not have much of a March Madness track record, but he did coach Pitt to the CBI championship in 2012

He also won a national coach of the year award in 2009, 2010 and 2011. Who knew?

One thing that Pitt has going for it is: they still have Michael Young and Jamel Artis.

Artis has absolutely destroyed SU over their 5 game win streak against the Orange. And, he's averaging over 25 ppg over his last 5 games this season.

Hopefully our offensive resurgence from Wed night was not a fluke. Pitt has put up some pretty good offensive numbers so far.

One thing that Pitt has going for it is: they still have Michael Young and Jamel Artis.

Artis has absolutely destroyed SU over their 5 game win streak against the Orange. And, he's averaging over 25 ppg over his last 5 games this season.

Hopefully our offensive resurgence from Wed night was not a fluke. Pitt has put up some pretty good offensive numbers so far.

Yes even if I don't necessarily think Pitt has the coach to win the game, they do have the players.

These two guys are as good a one-two punch as almost any D-1 team.

We can't control both but we sure need to slow down one of them.

one big panther advantage. they're bigger. guards are 6'7 and 6'8 out top.

but he does look like the fat police dude from fargo who painted that duck

fargo-paintings.jpg

Pitt's O is way better than it has been, but their D is also a lot worse. We should be able to score.

Linda cooksy must have been a fine piece of ass in order for this guy to make up such a story

Ha! Totally. But you're thinking of her in Burn After Reading. Linda Litzke. She works with Pitt at that gym and gets mixed up with Clooney, Malkovich, and is obsessed with getting plastic surgery.

Yup, who would have thunk our two guys would out score their two guys. I'm not sure how long a contract that Stallings signed for but he has never impressed me and Pitt is losing a lot of experience this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom