One more complaint about ESPN | Syracusefan.com

One more complaint about ESPN

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
For the love of everything good and holy, will you please just show the mother f-ing game? I'm so tired of watching long shots of the coach the moron announcers are talking about instead of the actual game being played. And I never want a split screen so I can see creepy Lunardi talking about a tournament seeding for a team that ISN'T PLAYING THE GAME I AM TRYING TO WATCH!

That is all.

Please let us know how you really feel...

What number complaint about ESPN is this one? Is there enough text space in the reply box?

For the love of everything good and holy, will you please just show the mother f-ing game? I'm so tired of watching long shots of the coach the moron announcers are talking about instead of the actual game being played. And I never want a split screen so I can see creepy Lunardi talking about a tournament seeding for a team that ISN'T PLAYING THE GAME I AM TRYING TO WATCH!

That is all.

Their coverage is atrocious. It drives me crazy how many plays I have missed over the years from having to watch the coaches, fans etc. It's like their producers and directors can't put themselves in the audience's shoes and understand what the heck we want to see.

Animal Planet used to just show animals, The Weather Channel the weather, MTV music. Now ESPN, idiot commentary. Used to be able to just turn the sound off, now have to deal with editorialized camera shots.

I don't have a terrible problem with their game coverage, but I do wonder what they think putting Joe Lunardi on my TV screen does for me? It is well established by now that anybody with a few hours a week to spare can replicate his "bracketology" with complete accuracy, but ok you need to have an expert to talk to so fine. But why put the guy's picture on my TV? And to do it during game action was astoundingly bad judgement. Although it was funny that they just put his picture up there and the continued calling the game for 45 seconds while his toupee squirmed around his head.

I tell you what. I am at the point where I would rather stay home and watch than attend the game in person. Last night was one of the worst games as far as atmosphere I have ever attended. I am so sick of the canned music, the DJ's the commercials and all of the other crap that goes on there that I actually dread going up there for games now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom