One more reason to hate country music. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

One more reason to hate country music.

I love how people on this board bash all kinds of music but then Phish comes up and it's treated with the utmost reverence. I prefer to stay away from hippy garbage that can only be enjoyed after ingesting a handful of shrooms. 45 minute jam sesh? Excuse me while I stick these q-tips as far into my ears as I possibly can.
Phish is ph'ing awful. That song Contact is the worst song ever written.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 81
I love how people on this board bash all kinds of music but then Phish comes up and it's treated with the utmost reverence. I prefer to stay away from hippy garbage that can only be enjoyed after ingesting a handful of shrooms. 45 minute jam sesh? Excuse me while I stick these q-tips as far into my ears as I possibly can.
I enjoy country and I love phish. If I made you a "mixtape" (no we can't date) of normal phish songs you would absolutely fall in love with it. It's not all 45 minute jams and it's not all about drugs. You can't have millions of followers based on a drug culture alone. I drink beer at the shows. It's about the music. Some is bad, some is iconic.

I enjoy country and I love phish. If I made you a "mixtape" (no we can't date) of normal phish songs you would absolutely fall in love with it. It's not all 45 minute jams and it's not all about drugs. You can't have millions of followers based on a drug culture alone. I drink beer at the shows. It's about the music. Some is bad, some is iconic.

I suppose that's possible, but it generally isn't the style of music I enjoy.

More room for me to dance...thanks.

I was told the same thing about the hot girls.

Maybe my standards are too high and I've out kicked my coverage too many times but just because you put a 6 or 7 in boots and Daisy Dukes doesn't change the fact she is still 6 or 7. The show in Charlotte the girl I was dating that bought my ticket was the hottest one there.
well_la_dee_fricken_da.gif

"bummed is what you are when you go out to your car and it's been towed"

Maybe if they didn't park illegally it wouldn't be a problem. Never had a car towed that wasn't broken first. :p

Phish is ph'ing awful. That song Contact is the worst song ever written.

They are a tremendous cover band. It shows off their musicianship, which is outstanding. They do write some of the dumbest songs ever, though.

Maybe if they didn't park illegally it wouldn't be a problem. Never had a car towed that wasn't broken first. :p
He was quoting the lyric from that song.

He was quoting the lyric from that song.
Oh believe me I know it was. It was just a bad joke. As for their musicianship, they all can play their instruments very well, just not together at the same time. Also think 'jam songs' that last 45 minutes are kinda ridiculous, no I don't like the Dead either although I would never say the Dead suck, just Phish.

Oh believe me I know it was. It was just a bad joke. As for their musicianship, they all can play their instruments very well, just not together at the same time. Also think 'jam songs' that last 45 minutes are kinda ridiculous, no I don't like the Dead either although I would never say the Dead suck, just Phish.

Dude. they haven't played a 45 minute song sing before Trey went to detox in 2004. About half of their songs are good, many are bad, and a small handful are great.

Dude. they haven't played a 45 minute song sing before Trey went to detox in 2004. About half of their songs are good, many are bad, and a small handful are great.

for the record: They only played a 45 minute song once, ever...but they do tend to play longer songs, obviously...and Trey went into recovery in 2006. He's been sober since.

Oh, and I just got my DMB tixx for the Lakeview Amph. It's June 22nd so it won't interfere with the Football Schedule.