Opening line has Pitt by 1.5 | Syracusefan.com

Opening line has Pitt by 1.5

I would imagine all the early money goes to Pitt.

you have to think the odds that pitt has another game where they get banked 3s to go in and we cant make anything has to be in our favor one time this year.

Of course it doesn't help that Jamie Dixon owns a career 15-6 record versus Cuse.
One thing going against Pitt, is the fact this will be the 3rd straight game away from home.

Of course it doesn't help that Jamie Dixon owns a career 15-6 record versus Cuse.
One thing going against Pitt, is the fact this will be the 3rd straight game away from home.
um... our last two conf games were away as well

i think we win by double digits. just a gut feeling.

If this is sarcasm, please keep it to yourself. I don't need to know.

I actually wouldn't be all that surprised. Wouldn't be surprised to lose by double digits and wouldn't be surprised to win by double digits. These guys are competitors and have a lot of pride. Of course Pitt will be coming but I believe that our guys will say enuff of this crap. Hell, remember, we OWN them in the postseason. They can have the regular season. We beat them when it really counts. :)

Wouldn't be surprised to lose by double digits

"If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than if we lost to Pitt by double digits in the ACC Tournament."
-Clark Griswold, Christmas Vacation

Pretty sure that's a direct quote from the timeless holiday classic.

Our crew will be ready, and I would be willing to wager that they are chomping at the bit to get another shot. They know.

"If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than if we lost to Pitt by double digits in the ACC Tournament."
-Clark Griswold, Christmas Vacation

Pretty sure that's a direct quote from the timeless holiday classic.

Our crew will be ready, and I would be willing to wager that they are chomping at the bit to get another shot. They know.
Agreed.

Or is this the mythical "trap line" with the book knowing the public was going to put most of their money on Pitt for the championship belt of "slightly less of a meltdown"? Does the book have some sort of inside information we aren't privy to?

Up to 3.5 some places.

We are going to need a shooting day similar to when Southerland almost single-handedly beat Pitt in the 2013 BE tourney.

Or we need to limit them to less than 10 offensive boards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom