UL - not a real runner
FSU - will run
Wake- whole team does not run
clemson - Stoudt runs
nc st - a little
duke - boone didnt , Sirk did
pitt - no but didnt need to either.
bc - murphy led the team first game

A lot of it should be fixable. Don't attack to the point of losing discipline. Don't go for the big hit. Watch the waist, and just make sure he doesn't keep running.

There will still be times where an athletic QB makes us look foolish, they do it on occasion to just about everyone. But shouldn't happen that often. At times on Friday, I thought I was watching Jake Locker do the run through the Flaherty, Maljo, Giruzzi pilons drill.

At times on Friday, I thought I was watching Jake Locker do the run through the Flaherty, Maljo, Giruzzi pilons drill.
What made that whole thing really embarrassing is that if we were honest with ourselves, Jake Locker sucked.

What made that whole thing really embarrassing is that if we were honest with ourselves, Jake Locker sucked.
Otto, Jake started in the NFL. That makes him at least real good. In our entire history, we have had two guys do that.

Otto, Jake started in the NFL. That makes him at least real good. In our entire history, we have had two guys do that.
devils advocate
tueltime.jpg

You're not being honest with yourself about Jake Locker.

I thought we had the same problem with the Rhode Island QB a couple of years ago. Pabst or Probst ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom