Orange/White/White Combo looks pretty good | Syracusefan.com

Orange/White/White Combo looks pretty good

BlackKnight76

All American
@JoeGiansante: Notre Dame countdown begins... pic.twitter.com/gO7pmERoLR

Blcv5KdCEAAuTTK.jpg:large

Personally, I think the all white looks very sleek and sharp, however I think the all blue is a little much.

Personally, I think the all white looks very sleek and sharp, however I think the all blue is a little much.

I might even be inclined to accept the all blue if they used orange as the accent color instead of black (or whatever it is now, it's really hard to see). Put the orange stripe on the pants and shoulders and it would look a lot more acceptable to those of us on here.

Not bad. The clean look. If we're going to do a solid pant/jersey, much rather have it all white than all blue. As long as everything else is orange, which it is in this pic.
Agree...now if someone could convince Nike to lose the Gothic number theme.

OrangeXtreme said:
I wish it was orange / white / orange.

Me too.

I keep looking at the orange colors - even just on this uni and it a.) looks like the wrong orange (helmet seems OK) and b) the orange colors on the same uni don't seem to match. Maybe it's not that way in person. Maybe it's just me.

I keep looking at the orange colors - even just on this uni and it a.) looks like the wrong orange (helmet seems OK) and b) the orange colors on the same uni don't seem to match. Maybe it's not that way in person. Maybe it's just me.
Maybe the 44 degree angle blue gradient stripes in the middle of it throw it off? I do love them though!

i like that look. It looks more natural. I like the white helmet too. I think people are just a little spooked out because the uni's are a totally different look and we all are use to the same look. We will be comfortable with the new ones after awhile.

Last edited:
The only look that is horrendous is the all blue or all white. Puts some orange in there for sure

I think some people need to understand that the group of loud Get Orange in the uniforms are not always talking about an all-orange look, but the fact that the 3 uniforms shown by SU were clearly lacking in orange. It wouldn't take much to have orange belts, undershirts, socks, etc. to go with the blue and grey options.

Cuse1.png

Looks like these guys went on the DaJuan Coleman diet.

I think some people need to understand that the group of loud Get Orange in the uniforms are not always talking about an all-orange look, but the fact that the 3 uniforms shown by SU were clearly lacking in orange. It wouldn't take much to have orange belts, undershirts, socks, etc. to go with the blue and grey options.

Cuse1.png

Youre out of your mind of you don't think these things are sweet, and more importantly, going to pump up a bunch of 17-22 year olds.

I'm as old school as you can get but when I showed my 17 yr old son and his buddies the pictures of the uniforms, they went crazy about how they were the sweetest uniforms they had ever seen. They all especially loved the numbers! This is why this dinosaur has changed his tune