OT - Another great meet-up with a fellow board member | Syracusefan.com

OT - Another great meet-up with a fellow board member

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Just got back from watching the Portland Trailblazers tip the Utah Jazz at the end at the EnergySolutions Arena. Thanks to our friend OttoinGrotto for the tickets and joining me for dinner and the game and showing me a bit of your part of the world.

I've been lucky in the last year to do this a couple times. Looking forward to more like it.

Yeah, fun evening for sure. If CuseFaninVT is ever in your neighborhood definitely show him your town. It's always a good time to meet board folk and realize we are actually talking with real people here everyday.

If anyone else here ever visits SLC and wants to pass some time with a fellow Orangemen fan just PM me and I'll be happy to show you around. I've come to respect that Salt Lake is a sneaky cool city.

Hey! I've got an idea.

Vermont is great, especially in the summer...so instead of CuseFaninVT having to travel all over to meet some of the wonderful people on this board, I vote that he invite all of us up to his place this summer for a backyard tailgate.

I'll bring a six pack of Ommegang.

What say CuseFaninVT?:D

CuseFaninVT said:
Just got back from watching the Portland Trailblazers tip the Utah Jazz at the end at the EnergySolutions Arena. Thanks to our friend OttoinGrotto for the tickets and joining me for dinner and the game and showing me a bit of your part of the world. I've been lucky in the last year to do this a couple times. Looking forward to more like it.

I thought I was special....

b188572035c39c16b352c2a516a4db3bccb9ad1d913a2b877b56fdff7e35881e.jpg

By the way, whose next? My upcoming travels include Billings MT, Sheridan and Cody WY, Tracy and Sacramento CA, Pineville LA, ...

Let me know if you ever make it south of WY to Denver. You wanna talk about choosing any seat in the Pepsi center and kicking your feet up on the seats in front of you, join me for a Nuggets game. And most likely free tickets. Philly rolled through Denver and the nuggs last night. Grant started and had a decent game.

Yeah, fun evening for sure. If CuseFaninVT is ever in your neighborhood definitely show him your town. It's always a good time to meet board folk and realize we are actually talking with real people here everyday.

If anyone else here ever visits SLC and wants to pass some time with a fellow Orangemen fan just PM me and I'll be happy to show you around. I've come to respect that Salt Lake is a sneaky cool city.
I'll vouch for that Shoob, too. Good company, knows his hoops, enjoys beer. Sorry, ladies--he's reportedly already taken.

Let me know if you ever make it south of WY to Denver. You wanna talk about choosing any seat in the Pepsi center and kicking your feet up on the seats in front of you, join me for a Nuggets game. And most likely free tickets. Philly rolled through Denver and the nuggs last night. Grant started and had a decent game.
NICE! I predicted before the season that Grant would make some starts for Philly. You can call me Otto-stradamus.

Troop, based on what VT told me about his visit with you... you absolutely are special. :)

Edit: I should add, he also said if I ever find myself in Alaska I absolutely need to meet up with you.

For sure man. Always an open offer to you guys. Summer's about to be here. It's time to get crazzzyy.

By the way, whose next? My upcoming travels include Billings MT, Sheridan and Cody WY, Tracy and Sacramento CA, Pineville LA, ...
Come to Jersey and hang on out. I guarantee I can show you some lovely drivers!