OT - Anyone looking for something to do tonight 10/23 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Anyone looking for something to do tonight 10/23

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
As some of you may have read my previous thread on the OT board, but I'm now the executive director of the Syracuse Silver Knights Foundation. Well tonight the team has partnered with 40 Below' Civic Engagement Task Force for a Silver Knights Soccer Social, an evening of fun and networking with Syracuse's very own professional indoor soccer team! It will take place 6pm to 8pm at Small Plates in Armory Square (116 Walton St.).

The Knights' coach, Tommy Tanner, will be there to rally us up for the season ahead. Special guests will include the Silver Knights Soccer Team and the ladies of the Syracuse Silver Knights DANCE Team. Food sponsored by CETF. Cash bar for drinks.

All are welcome to join me for tonight's event! Let me know if you want to come and I will keep an eye out for you (private message or in this thread). You can also "RSVP" on the event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/765966456797480/?ref=22

As some of you may have read my previous thread on the OT board, but I'm now the executive director of the Syracuse Silver Knights Foundation. Well tonight the team has partnered with 40 Below' Civic Engagement Task Force for a Silver Knights Soccer Social, an evening of fun and networking with Syracuse's very own professional indoor soccer team! It will take place 6pm to 8pm at Small Plates in Armory Square (116 Walton St.).

The Knights' coach, Tommy Tanner, will be there to rally us up for the season ahead. Special guests will include the Silver Knights Soccer Team and the ladies of the Syracuse Silver Knights DANCE Team. Food sponsored by CETF. Cash bar for drinks.

All are welcome to join me for tonight's event! Let me know if you want to come and I will keep an eye out for you (private message or in this thread). You can also "RSVP" on the event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/765966456797480/?ref=22

Tommy Tanner...Played against him and that whole Henninger crew in HS...Barbuto, Epifani, a kid named Sam who played sweeper...

He was a phenomenal player...

Suttree had to have played against him also...