Ot - Bandon Dunes | Syracusefan.com

Ot - Bandon Dunes

Marsh01

Living Legend
Just finished a 5 day trip with 8 guys to Bandon Dunes in Oregon. For any golfers here its heaven on earth. Highly recommend it

Just finished a 5 day trip with 8 guys to Bandon Dunes in Oregon. For any golfers here its heaven on earth. Highly recommend it

Dude, forget the golf, you were in beer heaven. Please tell me you enjoyed some of the finest craft beer this country has to offer.

FYI, I was supposed to be doing a job in Salem Oregon this week but moved it so I could take the family on a vacation. Leaving on Wednesday.

CuseFaninVT said:
Dude, forget the golf, you were in beer heaven. Please tell me you enjoyed some of the finest craft beer this country has to offer. FYI, I was supposed to be doing a job in Salem Oregon this week but moved it so I could take the family on a vacation. Leaving on Wednesday.

All about the golf my man. We flew into portland and then had a 4 and a half hour limo bus ride to bandon. The resort was great and we played 36 a day for 4 days. Just got home today. Would have liked to have had time to go off the resort but it wasnt happening. Oregon is a beautiful state

Love that state. Portland is the best city in the country for me. I'm afraid to take the wife there because I know she'll move us there tomorrow.

The Oregon coast is beautiful, isn't it?

CuseFaninVT said:
Love that state. Portland is the best city in the country for me. I'm afraid to take the wife there because I know she'll move us there tomorrow. The Oregon coast is beautiful, isn't it?

Yea its pretty amazing. Pacific Dunes golf course was right on the cliffs. So many awesome views while we were playing. The piece of property this place has is second to none.

I only got to see Portland airport and driving out of it so i didnt get to see much of her unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom