OT- best place to get a keg in Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

OT- best place to get a keg in Syracuse

Old man alert...

Back in my day (1993/1994), you would call Lancaster Market. They would deliver a keg of Milwaukee's Best to your place for $23.99. An 80 year old guy would drive up in a station wagon, and carry the thing in your place all by himself, over his shoulder.

I'm not exaggerating about any part of that.

Old man alert...

Back in my day (1993/1994), you would call Lancaster Market. They would deliver a keg of Milwaukee's Best to your place for $23.99. An 80 year old guy would drive up in a station wagon, and carry the thing in your place all by himself, over his shoulder.

The Beast

:confused:

Old man alert...

I remember you. You're welcome.

Old man alert...

I lived across the street when I was in college. It was very convienent.

It never dawned on me, but I'm surprised we don't have kegs at the Fine Mess. Too much hassle I suppose. Is Kases and Kegs still around? They had great subs too.

Goldhill Liquor, son!

I had a friend from home ask me tho. Figured with the amount of drunk fools here, this would be the place to ask
Liked for correct use of the word "son".

Bees used to recommend Galeville Grocery on (I think) Old Liverpool Rd for the tailgate. I picked one up there one year. Are they still around?

Bees used to recommend Galeville Grocery on (I think) Old Liverpool Rd for the tailgate. I picked one up there one year. Are they still around?
They are now a branded Convenience Store (Byrne Dairy). I believe they still carry kegs though

Old man alert...

as freshman in lawrinson in 1993, during your redshirt junior year, we'd call for a case delivery, walk out on the patio with an empty hockey bag, pay, fill the bag, then walk back in 10 seconds later with a suddenly full bag clinking every step of the way. those front desk people were really on top of things

It never dawned on me, but I'm surprised we don't have kegs at the Fine Mess. Too much hassle I suppose. Is Kases and Kegs still around? They had great subs too.
Its now a fairly ghetto food mart. The fried chicken is ok if you are drunk and hungry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom