OT: BIG12 Commish rips NCAA & cheating | Syracusefan.com

OT: BIG12 Commish rips NCAA & cheating

Gundy shouldn't be commenting since word is the NCAA is looking at Ok St. and Bowlsby is a clown.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...er-says-cheating-pays-ncaa-enforcement-broken

"'I am convinced there are teams that are cheating that are saying, 'Catch me if you can,''" Gundy said."

When I read this only one coach came to mind (PayPal Cal I'm looking at you). It must be difficult for other coaches, etc, to sit back and watch this go on while the governing body is ignoring if not enabling it.
UNC or lets see, OK State didn't come to mind? I'm of the opinion that if he knows there is cheating going on he should specifically call them out or keep his mouth shut. Vaguely accusing people is itch hit.

Ohio State anyone? (football & basketball)

I always feel a little stupid when I post something like this...it's almost universal.

I think his main point is that not everyone is cheating but the NCAA is not, and has not over the past year , looked into cheating at any school. Just another nail in the NCAA's coffin.

Ohio State anyone? (football & basketball)

I always feel a little stupid when I post something like this...it's almost universal.

Once a player opens their mouth about OSU they get Claretted. Now he is playing nice but the power brokers in that state slammed him shut quick and hard.