OT: Bills cheerleaders | Syracusefan.com

OT: Bills cheerleaders

the cheerleaders seem to have a slam dunk win here. I have thought this since i found out how underpaid the cowgirls and other cheerleaders were.

Good for the Jills stepping up.

the cheerleaders seem to have a slam dunk win here. I have thought this since i found out how underpaid the cowgirls and other cheerleaders were.

Good for the Jills stepping up.
They are all there to marry a rich guy. That's where the real payday comes in.

I don't really understand how you can have employees on staff that aren't, at a minimum, paid minimum wage or have some sort of tip/performance compensation built in that at least raises them above minimum wage levels as long as they perform. This seems pretty common for cheerleaders and dance team members based on the hours they work.

Obviously if you're in a 100% commission job and you don't perform, you're may not earn a dollar for the hours you've worked, but I don't see where they even have an opportunity to make additional compensation to bridge the gap.

Oh, the humanity! These women who got the job solely because they were hot were objectified! The horror!!!

Pretty sure they knew what they were signing up for both in job description and pay.

Sidenote: I dated a Knicks City Dancer for a bit and she did not get paid a ton (def more than the Jill's though) but being a Knicks City Dancer opened up a TON of money making opportunity. That's why women do these jobs.

Last edited:
Oh, the humanity! These women who got the job solely because they were hot were objectified! The horror!!!

Pretty sure they knew what they were signing up for both in job description and pay.

Sidenote: I dated a Knicks City Dancer for a while and she did not get paid a ton (def more than the Jill's though) but being a Knicks City Dancer opened up a TON of money making opportunity. That's why women do these jobs.
Right. They should be viewed as independent contractors.