OT-Braxton Miller moving to WR | Syracusefan.com

OT-Braxton Miller moving to WR

I forgot who said it on Sirius College Sports the other day, but he predicted Barrett would win the QB race, as well.

It's a little surprising that Miller didn't look to go play QB at Bama, LSU, or FSU. Maybe the shoulder has something to do with it, but you have to credit Urban for somehow keeping all 3 of those guys there. Not only is his team stronger, but keeping Miller kept another title contender from getting stronger.

Miller is a very good college QB and it's clear Les Miles would have taken him in a second. Imagine him and Fournette in the same backfield...glad SU won't have to see that.

He has no shot at playing qb at the next level. This is his chance to showcase himself - smart move IMO.

Say what you want about Urban Meyer, I happen to like him, but he is on another level. I'm not sure Saban and Fisher can even touch him. He's got the Florida State situation where he's running an elite SEC level team that's not in the SEC. As long as Meyer is at OSU, they are going to run the B1G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom