Class of 2016 - OT Clemson Big Day | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OT Clemson Big Day

orangefog

Certified Message Board Genius
Not sure if talked about elsewhere, but I figured it was a recruiting subject. Did everyone see that Clemson got a 5 star QB flip yesterday as well as a commitment from the #2 player in the class?

Edit: The QB is for the class of 2017.

Not sure if talked about elsewhere, but I figured it was a recruiting subject. Did everyone see that Clemson got a 5 star QB flip yesterday as well as a commitment from the #2 player in the class?

Edit: The QB is for the class of 2017.
They also got a 5* DT over Ohio St.

And Ohio St. just had a QB flipped to Oregon. Maybe the QB didn't like Urban's rotation this year.

Clemson has gone to a new level in terms of football prestige. Bravo to Dabo. They're going to have to pay him more than $3.3 mil to keep him around forever and he just restructured a new extension a year or two ago.

All we have to do is beat Clemson once under Dino's offense and we too will get those type of players. :)

Clemson has gone to a new level in terms of football prestige. Bravo to Dabo. They're going to have to pay him more than $3.3 mil to keep him around forever and he just restructured a new extension a year or two ago.

If they win the NC this year, lookout. They could hold the torch for a while. That being said, if Saban ever leaves Bama, Dabo would be Bamas first call, so yeah Clempsin, is going to have to pony about 5M a year or so to keep him.

I never thought Dabo would do this well and was shocked when he had a poor record and was able to recruit top 8-15 even after that, could not figure it out on how he did it. Now, they are just taking off. My hat is off to you Clempsin...well done.

It was a big day for us to, we had a flurry of MAC kids commit. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Yep, and our next recruit could be a JUCO WR with an offer from South Dakota! Ugh, I kinda hate football :)

Basketball isn't helping my blood pressure this year either. Lax looks a little rough with all those underclassman. Long year for me!

You have to remember one thing and that is shortly after Dabo arrived recruits were showing photos of themselves showing thou$and$ upon thou$and$ in ca$h displayed. At some point an opposing coach will have credible evidence to show.

If they win the NC this year, lookout. They could hold the torch for a while. That being said, if Saban ever leaves Bama, Dabo would be Bamas first call, so yeah Clempsin, is going to have to pony about 5M a year or so to keep him.

Maybe he can finally afford some dance lessons.

I never thought Dabo would do this well and was shocked when he had a poor record and was able to recruit top 8-15 even after that, could not figure it out on how he did it. Now, they are just taking off. My hat is off to you Clempsin...well done.

In 2010 he was 6-7...other than that, he's been no worse than 9-5. I would sell a kidney if it meant such a record as poor as he did in his first few years (9-5, 6-7, 10-4, 11-2).

Clemson and FSU will stay the same or get better... And yet I feel a strange disturbance in the force. The rise of an orange empire in the north. Winter is coming, Dabo.*

* Too much geek or mixed references? Dunno.

In 2010 he was 6-7...other than that, he's been no worse than 9-5. I would sell a kidney if it meant such a record as poor as he did in his first few years (9-5, 6-7, 10-4, 11-2).

Going 9-5 and then 6-7 was a bit like how SS did but the way they recruited after that 6-7 year just catapulted them forward. I honestly thought that the Tigers would go on probation for paying recruits to have so many good ones but I was wrong as Dabo and staff absolutely nailed it.

It's going to be tough to come out of our division with both FSU and Clemson becoming 2 of the top 8 or 9 programs in the country but it's great for the ACC, especially if Mark Richt can bring Miami back to prominence along with Fuente at Virginia Tech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom