OT - Dajuan Coleman | Syracusefan.com

OT - Dajuan Coleman

shandeezy7

Living Legend
At least I'm guessing I have to mark threads where we talk about anything related to this year's team as OT.

I don't think there's anything really all that new here, but JB seems pretty pessimistic about the likelihood that DC plays this year:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...eim-on-dajuan-coleman-if-he-plays-its-a-bonus

"If we get him, we'll be happy to have him but we're going to prepare for that spot with everybody else. If we get him, it will be a bonus."

Yeah, has always kinda felt that way. this just cements it. Also love the title of this post.

So what happens to a kid like this. Obviously hes a great player, otherwise he wouldn't be a scholarship holder. Do they medically red shirt this season? Knees are weird things, probably the most unstable joint. I feel bad for him.

So what happens to a kid like this. Obviously hes a great player, otherwise he wouldn't be a scholarship holder. Do they medically red shirt this season? Knees are weird things, probably the most unstable joint. I feel bad for him.

He'll be redshirted, and he'll still have two years of eligibility left for 2015-16 and 2016-17.

If he's able to play.

A few weeks ago Jake pretty much indicated he wasn't playing this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom