Class of 2017 - OT/DT Noah DeHond (NY) Verbal to Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OT/DT Noah DeHond (NY) Verbal to Clemson

CuseLegacy

He is coming back for, I believe, his third visit this week after just visiting yesterday so I think he deserves his own thread. Could he be the first 2016?:noidea:

Visited for the Spring Game. Then this weekend...

Noah DeHond‏@NDeHond
Visiting syracuse this saturday then off to boston college

Noah DeHond@NDeHond · 20h
SU visit went great #orange

1hOO-tRb_normal.jpeg
Noah DeHond@NDeHond · 17h
Had a great time visiting cuse. Great coaching staff. Can't wait to get back there next week #orangehttp://instagram.com/p/o9Cgm9tYzV/

6'8 320... Looks it in that instagram pic next to Coach Adam.

Last edited:
He is coming back for, I believe, his third visit this week after just visiting yesterday so I think he deserves his own thread. Could he be the first 2016?:noidea:

Visited for the Spring Game. Then this weekend...

Noah DeHond‏@NDeHond
Visiting syracuse this saturday then off to boston college

Noah DeHond@NDeHond · 20h
SU visit went great #orange

1hOO-tRb_normal.jpeg
Noah DeHond@NDeHond · 17h
Had a great time visiting cuse. Great coaching staff. Can't wait to get back there next week #orangehttp://instagram.com/p/o9Cgm9tYzV/

6'8 320... Looks it in that instagram pic next to Coach Adam.
DeHond is from McQuaid HS in Rochester...

He can sit on Clemson's D line.

CuseLegacy said:
He is coming back for, I believe, his third visit this week after just visiting yesterday so I think he deserves his own thread. Could he be the first 2016?:noidea: Visited for the Spring Game. Then this weekend... Noah DeHond‏@NDeHond Visiting syracuse this saturday then off to boston college Noah DeHond@NDeHond · 20h SU visit went great #orange Noah DeHond@NDeHond · 17h Had a great time visiting cuse. Great coaching staff. Can't wait to get back there next week #orangehttp://instagram.com/p/o9Cgm9tYzV/ 6'8 320... Looks it in that instagram pic next to Coach Adam.

6-8 320 lbs?! Holy smokes. Class of 2016... So he is still growing? My goodness he is a big dude.

Noah DeHond‏@NDeHond 6h
Rutgers
2714.png
2714.png

He must have received e-mail/DM from RU also.

Last edited:
Noah DeHond‏@NDeHond 9h
SU vs ND and Rutgers vs Tulane on saturday. Gonna be a long day but totally worth it.

Noah DeHond‏@NDeHond 9h
SU vs ND and Rutgers vs Tulane on saturday. Gonna be a long day but totally worth it.

This will be a good example of SOS or winning a game. Seriously...playing ND or playing teams like Tulane in theory should be a no brainer but I'm very interested in his reaction to this.

CuseLegacy said:
Noah DeHond‏@NDeHond 9h SU vs ND and Rutgers vs Tulane on saturday. Gonna be a long day but totally worth it.

Hey Noah - skip the boring Rutgers game. You know which game will be more fun...

Noah DeHond‏@NDeHond 9h
I recall reading in another thread that visiting teams are not allowed to host recruit visits - is that true?
Maybe designating the Meadowlands games as SU home games could have a recruiting benefit after all.

@money what's your take on DeHond?

Also, how do you tag someone in a post?
Almost had it. You type '@' and then the posters full name. Also, when you put the '@' and start typing the name, they will pop up for you to click on.

Got it for you...@money3189

Almost had it. You type '@' and then the posters full name. Also, when you put the '@' and start typing the name, they will pop up for you to click on.

Got it for you...@money3189

ya that would probably help if i put his full name hahah.