Class of 2017 - OT/DT Noah DeHond (NY) Verbal to Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OT/DT Noah DeHond (NY) Verbal to Clemson

McQuaid Jesuit‏@McQuaidJesuit 3h3 hours ago
Football Knights take on Wilson for the RCAC Championship tonight at 7. A win puts them in Sectionals. Both teams are 4-2. Go Knights!

McQuaid Jesuit‏@McQuaidJesuit 40m40 minutes ago
Knights beat Wilson 21-0 to capture the RCAC championship. They advance to sectionals next week. Date, time, and opponent are TBD.

@NDeHond: Visiting Notre Dame on saturday!
1f340.png
1f3c8.png

from what Im told. He has a Northwestern offer too. So big ten schools are in on him right now. I dont know SU's interest level. I do know he had a knee injury his soph. year that SU knows about. That could be the hold up.

TOS on twitter:

OT Noah DeHond from Rochester (NY) is transferring to The Peddle School and reclassifying to the 2017 class

Peddie had David Ryslik last season so the coaches are familiar with the school.

TOS on twitter:

OT Noah DeHond from Rochester (NY) is transferring to The Peddle School and reclassifying to the 2017 class

Peddie had David Ryslik last season so the coaches are familiar with the school.

The ACL injury?

yeah I knew that he was shopping for prep schools since the season ended. I am still puzzled by this though. I will like to know what the family is thinking. He has some decent offers. Dont think the knee injury has anything to do with it.

yeah I knew that he was shopping for prep schools since the season ended. I am still puzzled by this though. I will like to know what the family is thinking. He has some decent offers. Dont think the knee injury has anything to do with it.
Must be pushing for that Syracuse offer!