OT: Ernie Johnson | Syracusefan.com

OT: Ernie Johnson

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Yes, I know it's off topic so feel free to move to whatever board is best.

Anyone catch the short documentary on ESPN about Ernie? Talked about his dad and one of his sons with muscle dystrophy , who he and his wife adopted from Romania.

An incredible human being is Ernie. This got my eyes watery.

I think you all should check it out. I've always had much respect for him, but even more so after he gave his award to Stuart's daughters and after watching this.

Great, great stuff.

I saw the documentary recently, and beforehand I really knew nothing about his personal life. Turns out the way Mr. Johnson lives his life is about as inspiring as anything I've ever seen or heard. Übermensch!!

I used to not be a fan of EJ probably 10 years or so ago, but the more I watched the NBA and the shows he was on I really started to like him, this past year he's grown on me even more to the point that he's probably my favorite TV personality. Like somebody else said, it would be very hard to dislike him.

Yes, I know it's off topic so feel free to move to whatever board is best.

Anyone catch the short documentary on ESPN about Ernie? Talked about his dad and one of his sons with muscle dystrophy , who he and his wife adopted from Romania.

An incredible human being is Ernie. This got my eyes watery.

I think you all should check it out. I've always had much respect for him, but even more so after he gave his award to Stuart's daughters and after watching this.

Great, great stuff.
He has always been a great guy I go back with him to the Braves on TBS in the early 80's . You can tell almost on the NBA studio shows, Kenny and the guys seem to really respect and like him.