Class of 2015 - OT Evan Adams (CT) Signed LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OT Evan Adams (CT) Signed LOI

That's a strange comment. Why visit Maryland if you are committing to SU? Maybe, it's intended to mean "unless Maryland blows me away, I plan on committing to SU"? :noidea:

Watched the video. Looks stronge as an ox, though not sure of the competition level. Anyone else think his stance needs some work? Sometimes it looks like he's looking at the ground.

That's a strange comment. Why visit Maryland if you are committing to SU? Maybe, it's intended to mean "unless Maryland blows me away, I plan on committing to SU"? :noidea:
That's exactly what it means

sounds like it's in line with SU recruiting philosophy - tell the kid to take their visits and make sure they want to go to Syracuse before committing

I like it - will be interesting to see if ol Randy can dazzle the kid enough to steal him away - I would hope not.

sounds like it's in line with SU recruiting philosophy - tell the kid to take their visits and make sure they want to go to Syracuse before committing

I like it - will be interesting to see if ol Randy can dazzle the kid enough to steal him away - I would hope not.

If by dazzle you mean Randy uses his charismatic personality to woo the kid away, we are fine. If by dazzle you mean Mike Locksley offers the kid his car and some cash, well, I guess you never know :0

sutomcat said:
If memory serves me, Todd Philcox is from Norwalk HS...

He was...and, strangely, Philcox received an SU offer after playing on a 2-8 high school team.

Competition in Fairfield County is arguably the best in Connecticut.

To put it in some sort of perspective Norwalk lost to Greenwich 49-0 and Greenwich lost to state champion New Canaan (home of Zach Allen) 66-20. All three teams play in the FCIAC.

That's exactly what it means
Well let's hope the kid is a decent judge of character when it comes to head coaches. Edsall is such a twit.

Some kids just want to enjoy their moment where they have the upperhand and be sure they are making the right choice. I wouldn't take it for anything more than that.

Some kids just want to enjoy their moment where they have the upperhand and be sure they are making the right choice. I wouldn't take it for anything more than that.

or the kid promised Maryland and doesn't want to go back on his word.

he will be Orange very shortly

Whitey23 said:
Norwalk plays a pretty poor schedule. Here are a few clips of the better competition they played against in state. Good look at his feet on some pulls http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3656431/highlights/125558403

He'll be 6-6, 300 once he gets in a better training program at SU.

We're now getting players - Adams, Philips - in Connecticut we haven't gotten since the glory days of the Coach P era.

UConn's recent dropoff and new league status (AAC) are major factors, ya gotta think.