OT-favorite college football theme | Syracusefan.com

OT-favorite college football theme

Alsacs

Living Legend
I was debating this with some friends. Which is your favorite all-time college football theme.

I lean towards this one the old school ESPN one from the 1990s. It oozes Ron Franklin, Mike Gottfried, Adrian Karsten.

My buddy who is a Florida alum loves the SEC on CBS theme. It oozes college football to me, but its now an SEC game music for me.

My 2nd pick was the mid 2000s ABC theme.

What say you?

I lean towards this one the old school ESPN one from the 1990s. It oozes Ron Franklin, Mike Gottfried, Adrian Karsten.

Agree 100% with this. Makes me want to settle in to a McNabb game on a crisp fall night. That along with the CBS college basketball theme and the old NBA on NBC are my three favorite sports theme songs.

Probably this one for me but I barely remember it.
It doesn't have to be any of those I listed. The old school ESPN was my pick because of my childhood memories remembering that theme. I like them all pretty much its your subjective choice. Some like the newer ones which I tend not to like as much.

I was debating this with some friends. Which is your favorite all-time college football theme.

My buddy who is a Florida alum loves the SEC on CBS theme. It oozes college football to me, but its now an SEC game music for me.

My 2nd pick was the mid 2000s ABC theme.

What say you?
that first song sounds like dallas

second one sounds like rocky iv training montage

cbs wins

all pale in comparison to TWIB

Agree 100% with this. Makes me want to settle in to a McNabb game on a crisp fall night. That along with the CBS college basketball theme and the old NBA on NBC are my three favorite sports theme songs.
I love the old CBS March Madness and Roundball rock as well. I wish ESPN would just pay Tesh the damn royalties as that should always be the NBA theme song.