OT - For being a drunken idiot.. | Syracusefan.com

OT - For being a drunken idiot..

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
I really made out in the Girlfriend and Friends department. Walked into the bar yesterday, they had orange and blue streamers over the entire bar. And my girl pulls out this amazing cake. We partied all night. Think I'm still drunk. (made it to work tho!) I think my 30's are going to be alright.

birthday.jpg

Last edited:
Please note: That is only a preliminary design for the actual cake and there are many inaccuracies in it. It was never authorized for release.
No incorrect spellings, though!

Huge difference between 25 and 21 for me..

Then you really don't want to know what happens after 30.

I went through a period (post college) where I rarely had hangovers. That is not the case anymore.

Then you really don't want to know what happens after 30.

I went through a period (post college) where I rarely had hangovers. That is not the case anymore.

Nothing good happens after 30 :)

Happy Birthday bro. Yes, hangovers will not be very nice soon for you. I drink on Fridays because I know I need two days to recover now. Good luck!!!

I really made out in the Girlfriend and Friends department. Walked into the bar yesterday, they had orange and blue streamers over the entire bar. And my girl pulls out this amazing cake. We partied all night. Think I'm still drunk. (made it to work tho!) I think my 30's are going to be alright.

Man, the only story I have of a girl pulling anything out doesn't have a happy ending. I'm glad yours did! Adam, you're a good guy and I'm glad to see good things continuing to come to you. Whatever the bleep you are doing, KEEP doing!!!

If you dont mind PMing me your mailing address, for being a self-professing drunkard like myself, I'd like to get you a subscription to Modern Drunkard magazine as a gift! Modern Drunkard Magazine | Standing Up for Your to Get Falling Down Drunk Since 19963 When I got it, it was for free in local shops. I remember a past girlfriend commenting on seeing it in my bathroom and wondering what she'd gotten into!

I know this is from back in the day and before your time, but even today something like this would still freak me out if I was under the influence and this robot the had the characteristics of a "grey" was coming at me with a cake!

Last edited:
For me, it wasn't so much age but one of these...

2292aa2b4393d78142e57ab0cb65a2ec.jpg

They don't know (or care) that you're hungover. Crying, screaming, pooping... yeah, it's only 6:30am, so? Get your ass up, Daddy.

Happy Birthday! So is today the day you start the responsible 30's?

Ughh, I guess I did say that, didn't I? My girlfriend mentioned that as I was trying to talk her into letting me take a sick day yesterday... "You said you were going to be more responsible when you turned 30..." I said "That starts today? I thought I had like, a 3 year grace period" Idk.. I went to work, so maybe I am getting responsible? My name is in the hat for Interim Chancellor of this University lol, So I guess if I can finagle my way into that position, I'll have to square myself away in a hurry.

View attachment 64774
What are those!?!

Sanuks!! For prolly the last 10 years, these have been my "Summer Shoes". Comfy as heck, and you can do anything in them. The girl got me a new pair for the birthday, as you can see in the San Fran pic, my old ones were getting a little rough. The "toe window" became a corner office. I get a new pair every few years.

sanuk.jpg