Class of 2016 - OT Frank Martin (CA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OT Frank Martin (CA) Offered

CuseLegacy

BzeZt7TIcAEHW1H.jpg:large

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2698711/frank-martin

Offers include Arizona, Arizona St., Cal, LSU, Utah, Wash. Wash. St, Or. St., Syracuse

yeah do we have an in with this kid, why else would we be the only team on the east coast offering him a ship

yeah do we have an in with this kid, why else would we be the only team on the east coast offering him a ship

what high school ? Maybe parents or relatives are somebody that Hop knows.

Coming to the east coast for him isn't a big deal ... after all he is the transporter ...

220px-Transporterposter.jpg

Free Article...

http://recruiting.scowt.com/story/1...e&hootPostID=cdfb80e51c3adbec0854cf53ca35fc04

Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei 2016 four-star offensive tackle Frank Martin talked visit plans and his commitment timeline…
Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei sealed a spot in the playoffs with a 49-13 win over Orange (Calif.) Orange Lutheran.
The offensive line, with help from2016 offensive tackle Frank Martin (6-6,300), created holes in the OLu defense all night, allowing the Monarchs to rush for six touchdowns all from with in 6 yards or less.
“Throughout the season we have been struggling in the red zone so this week we really emphasized red zone scoring. We worked on it a lot in practice and we executed it today,” said Martin.
Martin, who has offers from Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, California, LSU, Oregon State, Syracuse, UCLA, Utah, Washington and Washington State, is keeping his mind on the season at hand
“I’m not really talking to coaches right now, I made a deal with my parents that I wouldn't do a lot of college stuff during the season so that I could focus 100% on the season,” said Martin.
However, that hasn’t stopped Martin from planning a busy offseason leading into his senior year.
“All of my visits we be after season. I am definitely going to be taking a visit to Oregon and Washington,” said Martin. “Definitely going to go to the Nike Camp so I can try and go to the Opening. Then try to go to the B2G Elite and The Kumite Lineman Camp as well.”
The majority of Martin’s offers have come from the Pac 12, as well as a few from the SEC. Martin doesn’t have a place he feels he will fit best at this point, but knows that there are a couple things he will be looking for when he makes his decision.
“The things I will be taking into consideration are the schools education, the offensive scheme they run, and how well I fit with the team and the coaches,” said Martin. “If I had to choose one school that would be recruiting me the hardest right now, I would say Arizona State but I am open to anything and am going to be looking at all of my options.”
As for a timeline for his decision, Martin has narrowed it down.
“I have been thinking about that a lot lately and I think I am going to plan to commit halfway through my senior season,” said Martin. “For now, its all about this year and this team.”