OT ... Go KC Royal's | Syracusefan.com

OT ... Go KC Royal's

It's unamerican to cheer against the royals

As a Yankee fan I have a hard time rooting for KC. It's the whole George Brett thing.
Haha. I'm a huge yankee fan but after handful of titles since I don't lose any sleep over pinetar

Danny Parkins would approve of this thread.

Danny Parkins would approve of this thread.
Not sure if anyone has been following this but Parkins bet $500 on the royals to win the WS early in the season at 30/1. He wins $15,000 if they win. He's decided not to hedge the bet with a small giants bet cuz he's the man. Not looking great early

690West said:
Not sure if anyone has been following this but Parkins bet $500 on the royals to win the WS early in the season at 30/1. He wins $15,000 if they win. He's decided not to hedge the bet with a small giants bet cuz he's the man. Not looking great early

That's cool. Go KC.

Let's try this again. Let's Go Royals!!! Hopefully Stronestreet and Tech 9 take out Marlins guy.

I would tend to pull for a team that hasn't been in the Series is 29 yrs. As a Yankee fan I agree with Cliftonparkfan that rooting for the Royals makes me feel dirty. That plus the fact that my Dad was a life long Giants fan and took me to my first big league baseball game in the Polo Grounds to see Willie Mays and the Giants makes them my sentimental favorites.

A little Parkins bump for Game 3
Danny-Parkins-Carrington-Harrison.jpg

C'Mon Jek, you of all people should recognize that face.
J*** In My Pants:

I've been up since 6:30 doing lines with George Brett. Light this candle boys!

Danny my Boy...so sorry for your loss. The Royals were an easy team to like. Great fans.

Danny my Boy...so sorry for your loss. The Royals were an easy team to like. Great fans.
So too have these Giants teams, Total team effort, 3 in 5 years .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom