Class of 2015 - OT - How do HS players get invited to camps? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OT - How do HS players get invited to camps?

cuseincincy

All Conference
Do most of the invites go to players the coaches have seen or heard about (from one of their sources)? I'm just wondering because I'm likely to enter the recruiting world soon for my eldest. Not sure how good he will be as he will be starting his first varsity season as a starter. He's a 6'5" 255lb 16 year old OT. While I'm not sure how good he will be, in the past 10 years our HS has sent offensive linemen to: Ohio State, Louisville, Toledo (2), Ohio U, Miami O, Ohio Dominican (D2), Malone (D2), Butler and Buffalo (actually our QB will be a TE there) along with several other small D3 and NAIA colleges. Just curious if anyone out there knows anything about how these work. He was going to go to the Ohio State Big Man's camp but I am not sure if those are the same camps talked about on recruiting boards.

th

Most camps you just sign up for..others like rivals you go to the website and apply or a coach makes a recommendation. Sparq you just sign up for. Most of the elite camps you sign up for a open camp and then get selected the day of the camp to go on to the elite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom