OT--Huerter / Maryland | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT--Huerter / Maryland

OK... this is disgusting... Maryland will never be good... EVER... sorry, BH, but come on man... Murland??? They suck... maybe my biased view is coming through, can't be helped... but I shall never root for some low-life, smug fan of a tortoise... Yes, I know you Cuse fans have been to College hell hole park, and witnessed the absolute garbage their fans spew... the worst atmosphere I've ever encountered... and that includes VT, "the U", and Texas/OU...

What? Maryland will never be good? What?

Huerter lead Maryland with 26 today in their loss to Nebraska. Lol.

Huerter is a stud and son of a player, a very good player at siena in the day. Then again, jimmy refuses to look east on the state. Great player, great family, right in albany. Since forth, he wont recruit or even schedule siena. Its something he has against siena. He plays every other mid major in the state but ignores siena. Maybe bc siena is actually pretty good.

Huerter is a stud and son of a player, a very good player at siena in the day. Then again, jimmy refuses to look east on the state. Great player, great family, right in albany. Since forth, he wont recruit or even schedule siena. Its something he has against siena. He plays every other mid major in the state but ignores siena. Maybe bc siena is actually pretty good.

Well we are pretty involved with Hameir Wright who is also from Albany. We went after Huerter, but Battle was a bigger priority as I said. 14 games in Huerter is the better player.

Wish we took a chance on the kid. He's lighting it up at Maryland.

Battle at the point and Huerter at the two would have been a nice backcourt.

Watching him i KNEW this was going to happen also. Really sucks

Well, I don't think it is accurate to say that he's "lighting it up," but he definitely was a "miss" for us. Would have been a nice get.

I assume, in general, guys are going to shoot better against worse teams, but to your point, this is such a huge difference that it is startling.

Do you know what an average difference in the splits would be for a guard? Are guys usually within 5-8%?

The full good team/bad team splits are harder to compute, so I'll go with in conference vs non conference for now:

From 3 pt range, White, Lydon and Battle are shooting over .400 in ACC action and all their pcts are roughly the same as vs non-conference opponents.

Gillon shot .429 out of conference and is down to .300 in ACC play. But worse is his 2 point shooting, which was .457 OOC and is a pathetic .240 in conference.