OT: is this site incredibly slow for anyone else? | Syracusefan.com

OT: is this site incredibly slow for anyone else?

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Yes, I know it's off topic, but more people will see it here.

It takes me a long time to eventually get to a forum/thread after clicking on it repeatedly, and everything just seems slow in general.

Never had the problem until now (recently reinstated, not sure if that might play a role?).

I suspect it is your computer. I have pre-historic DSL service, and it is working just fine.

mine was like that for a while no idea why. a simple log off and logged back in seemed to fix everything as simple as that sounds.

Site was actually running unusually fast on my work computer today... But normally I don't have much of a problem with site speed no matter what computer I'm using

Site was actually running unusually fast on my work computer today... But normally I don't have much of a problem with site speed no matter what computer I'm using
Sounds like you are stealing HAM's speed!

Site speed is monitored real time. There are no problems. I changed one of your settings. You should see a difference immediately.

Yes, I know it's off topic, but more people will see it here.

It takes me a long time to eventually get to a forum/thread after clicking on it repeatedly, and everything just seems slow in general.

Never had the problem until now (recently reinstated, not sure if that might play a role?).

Site speed is monitored real time. There are no problems. I changed one of your settings. You should see a difference immediately.
You're a gentleman and a scholar!

Seems to be fixed, thanks!

I changed one of your settings. You should see a difference immediately.
Tom, are there suggested settings wrt site performance?