Class of 2017 - OT Isaiah Wilson (NY) Committed to UGA | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OT Isaiah Wilson (NY) Committed to UGA

#2 in the top 300? WOW, talk about the big fish. This would be an incredible, class-altering, program-changing, legend-in-the-making impact player for the orange.

Soooooo, how do our chances look? Seeing schools like Ohio St, Auburn, Florida St, Alabama, Rutgers (JUST KIDDING GUYS), etc in his top 12 makes it hard to believe he'll come here, but it would be awesome. Hope the staff has a chance here.

Also, HAAARRRBBAAAUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH! :bat:

We definitely have a chance. He loves our staff and seems to be really liking our fanbase right now, too. Obviously it's gonna be tough to beat some of those schools, especially with our recent track record recruiting kids from Poly Prep, but I think we're very much in this race.

We definitely have a chance. He loves our staff and seems to be really liking our fanbase right now, too. Obviously it's gonna be tough to beat some of those schools, especially with our recent track record recruiting kids from Poly Prep, but I think we're very much in this race.
He's another kid where a big year this season making a leap forward to even a 7-6 would make a big impression on the direction of our program and give him ideas of winning here at home.

Okay, I'm glad it's not just me. I was going to reply to his original tweet with the statue but didn't want to potentially come off like a d ouche.

That is quite possibly the most frightening statue I have ever seen. That includes the Fonzie statue in Milwaukee, which still gives me nightmares

...well, that may have something to do with who made the edit for him...ahem.
Looks like we're right there ... (along with 40 other teams).

So apparently we're one of the 2 schools he decided to trip from 12 to 10. Dude told me straight up the other day we were one of his top schools.

So apparently we're one of the 2 schools he decided to trip from 12 to 10. Dude told me straight up the other day we were one of his top schools.
I said before, until there's a new coach at that school, we aren't getting any good players from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom