Syracuse Defensive Line
Chandler Jones: $8.2 million
Arthur Jones: $33.0 million
Jay Bromley: $3.0 million
Dwight Freeney: $8.75 million
Total: $52.95 million

Clemson Receivers total = $35.5 million

I guess it pays to play at SU also!

thats a nice promo. i'd copy it immediately and start sending it out tomorrow.

I'm a little disappointed the Bills didn't take Tajh Boyd in the late rounds. I think he's better than Geno Smith and may be starting for the Jets before the end of the year.

Syracuse Defensive Line

I think you're underselling Mr. Freeney's earnings in that listing - if Art Jones is $33M, then DF is way up there.

I think you're underselling Mr. Freeney's earnings in that listing - if Art Jones is $33M, then DF is way up there.
He is probably looking at Freenys rookie deal. Yet I have no idea how he did rookie contracts for everybody but pulled up Art Jones most recent deal with the Colts to toss in.

I'm a little disappointed the Bills didn't take Tajh Boyd in the late rounds. I think he's better than Geno Smith and may be starting for the Jets before the end of the year.
Yea, for whatever reason they seem to really like Tuel. I think he beats out Lewis for 2nd string this year.

Syracuse Defensive Line

Lawrinson14 GO! :)

He is probably looking at Freenys rookie deal. Yet I have no idea how he did rookie contracts for everybody but pulled up Art Jones most recent deal with the Colts to toss in.

I looked at their 2014 current contracts.

Would Clemson need permission to use the NFL logo in their advertising?

Ugh, Spiller has been underwhelming but I have high hopes for Watkins and by all accounts he is unreal in practice.
No worries man. I'm a huge Raiders fan. McFadden has been a bust and sooooooooooooo injury prone. I feel your pain.

Here's hoping Clemson beats UGA's a$$ in a few weeks and along with FSU start helping to carry the ACC banner. Here's also hoping that we start leveling the playing field. Winning low tier bowl games is one thing, belonging on the same field as top 10 squads is another.

They'll be able to get him off waivers. Zero chance he beats out Vick for a spot dressing most Sundays. At best he sticks on the Jets practice squad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom