OT john Wallace and griffin gala | Syracusefan.com

OT john Wallace and griffin gala

gilardino

Starter
I have the honor tomorrow night to speak at the griffin gala to talk about their continued fight vs children's cancer. I get to talk about my families connection with griffin. Than I get to introduce John Wallace as the keynote speaker.

I appreciate the continued support from this board. When Griffin passed 2 years ago it was a dark time for me. The support here was amazing.

Again thank you. If you are going tomorrow I hope to meet you.

Great event, bad night for it. Most people here will be at the football game.

gilardino said:
I have the honor tomorrow night to speak at the griffin gala to talk about their continued fight vs children's cancer. I get to talk about my families connection with griffin. Than I get to introduce John Wallace as the keynote speaker. I appreciate the continued support from this board. When Griffin passed 2 years ago it was a dark time for me. The support here was amazing. Again thank you. If you are going tomorrow I hope to meet you.

What a speech by Gilardino last night...great job

Thank you. John Wallace was an excellent speaker. He is passionate as they come. It was a great honor to have John speak on behalf of Griffins Guardians! Cuse fans Should be thankful we have John Wallace in our corner. He shared some great stories with me last night.

Thank you. John Wallace was an excellent speaker. He is passionate as they come. It was a great honor to have John speak on behalf of Griffins Guardians! Cuse fans Should be thankful we have John Wallace in our corner. He shared some great stories with me last night.
Gilardino, I feel foolish asking this, but who are you? And what are Griffins Guardians? And how have I missed this? (You don't have to answer the third question.) Thanks!

I'll give you a hint. He's the most famous 3 letter name caller from a 4 letter town in CNY.
Okay, Lyons is 5 letters. Troy? I feel fairly certain I am not going to get this, and will end up feeling foolisher and foolisher. I resign myself to my fate.

just a
Gilardino, I feel foolish asking this, but who are you? And what are Griffins Guardians? And how have I missed this? (You don't have to answer the third question.) Thanks!
I am a regular guy my man. Griffins Guardians is anon profit organization for families in CNY who have children diagnosed with cancer. Griffin was friends with my son and he passed away from cancer at the age of 6. so the parents formed griffin guardians.

Okay, Lyons is 5 letters. Troy? I feel fairly certain I am not going to get this, and will end up feeling foolisher and foolisher. I resign myself to my fate.

Clay.

If you listen to Axe's show, he and 20Plus are buddies. One is _ _ _ from clay and the other is _ _ _ from Syracuse.

just a

I am a regular guy my man. Griffins Guardians is anon profit organization for families in CNY who have children diagnosed with cancer. Griffin was friends with my son and he passed away from cancer at the age of 6. so the parents formed griffin guardians.
Thank you so much for filling me in, Gilardino. Actually, 690West took mercy on me and PM'd me with a link to the story of your son. I am so sorry that you lost that sweet little boy. I am sure Griffins Guardians has helped and will help many families. What a wonderful thing you and your wife have done!

Just as an FYI, although my avatar this year is a bull moose (created by Flacusian's brother), I am a female. Take good care.

Thank you so much for filling me in, Gilardino. Actually, 690West took mercy on me and PM'd me with a link to the story of your son. I am so sorry that you lost that sweet little boy. I am sure Griffins Guardians has helped and will help many families. What a wonderful thing you and your wife have done!

Just as an FYI, although my avatar this year is a bull moose (created by Flacusian's brother), I am a female. Take good care.
Griffin was not my son. Griffin was best friends with my son. We have obviously stayed close with the family.

Griffin was not my son. Griffin was best friends with my son. We have obviously stayed close with the family.
Ha. When Beadle asked "what's his charity?" I forwarded the link. Sorry Beadle. I actually know Erin so I wouldn't have thought it was D from C's son. Sorry for confusion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom