ot knicks- celtics | Syracusefan.com

ot knicks- celtics

Orangezoo

In the wind
if boston is going to shoot like this all series- forget it..

Its a 4pt game at the half...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

yeah and the knicks should be all over a rondo less c's team- pierce's flair for the dramatic seems to have the officials attention- whats that 5 charges drawn?

19 fouls to 12-- everytime against boston.. sick of this crap.

19 fouls to 12-- everytime against boston.. sick of this crap.

I love how on one end Smith is stripped and its off his knee Celtic ball. Then on the other end Peirce is stripped its off his knee and he's shooting two. Same exact play pretty much.

How about that "Melo only passed 3 times" stat in first half on ESPN's bottomline. They wouldn't dare to put that against Kobe. No respect.

Wow, no mention of Jason Kidd - he was my player of the game. Every time the C's got ahead, Jason made the big play, be it a three point shot, a d stop, a steal, a board, or an assist. Great overall D effort by the Knicks in the 2nd half. I correctly predicted that Chandler would need a game or two back to get his rhythm, and i felt if the C's were to make a serious run in the series that they had to have this game. I see the Knicks winning in 5 or 6 w no real sweat.

Wow, no mention of Jason Kidd - he was my player of the game. Every time the C's got ahead, Jason made the big play, be it a three point shot, a d stop, a steal, a board, or an assist. Great overall D effort by the Knicks in the 2nd half. I correctly predicted that Chandler would need a game or two back to get his rhythm, and i felt if the C's were to make a serious run in the series that they had to have this game. I see the Knicks winning in 5 or 6 w no real sweat.
Agreed re: Jason Kidd. He was big too.

Is it just me or is Tyson Chandler the most overrated big in the NBA? He is supposedly this great defender but every time he goes against someone as big as him he gets owned.

Is it just me or is Tyson Chandler the most overrated big in the NBA? He is supposedly this great defender but every time he goes against someone as big as him he gets owned.
He is a very good help defender. Good with guard penetration but he is light in the a$$ in man to man post...I.E. Baye

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I don't think Chandler is close to 100%. When he is on he is a legit great defender

I don't think Chandler is close to 100%. When he is on he is a legit great defender
he played like 20 mins total- if he cant give them much beating boston might be as good as it gets.

He's injured and playing through it. When healthy, he's one of the best defenders in the league and an efficient offensive player. He's also a great locker room guy.

My favorite play was when JR Smith was loafing it or arguing with the refs after a play on one end of the court, so he gets back late defensively, but because he got back late he was ale to steal a pass going back out top. Announcers didn't even mention how sometimes it does pay to be lazy or argue with the officials.

My favorite play was when JR Smith was loafing it or arguing with the refs after a play on one end of the court, so he gets back late defensively, but because he got back late he was ale to steal a pass going back out top. Announcers didn't even mention how sometimes it does pay to be lazy or argue with the officials.
That's a JR Smith kind of play.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Martin was a great pickup, brings the toughness they lost with Wallace injury. He is the type of guy who will wear Garnett down by pounding on him every game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom