OT: Most Unique Bowl Trophy | Syracusefan.com

OT: Most Unique Bowl Trophy

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I know the New Mexico Bowl is about as low as you go on the Bowl pecking order...but this trophy is pretty cool and would look great in a trophy case painted with a Block "S"

d01_jd_11dec_nmbowl3-955x750.jpg

Background on the trophy

http://krqe.com/2014/12/08/pueblo-artists-trophy-have-ties-to-new-mexico-bowl/

Does the Sacko count???

(if you watch The League then this makes sense, otherwise ... go at it with your search engine of choice)

I've always wanted to see a game there. I've driven by it.

Found the trophy from Millhouse's annual Thanksgiving game with friends with benefits. (I'm sure HR will soon ask me why I'm googling leapfrog trophy).

3d-clip-art-of-a-group-of-gold-businessmen-playing-leapfrog-with-their-briefcases-tossed-aside-symbolizing-teamwork-by-3pod-471.jpg

Chip said:
Found the trophy from Millhouse's annual Thanksgiving game with friends with benefits. (I'm sure HR will soon ask me why I'm googling leapfrog trophy).
Preparation h presents the human centipede bowl

Reactions: cto
JB has about 400 of those in a closet at the Melo center.

pass.

please tell me that cto liked the wrong post because i will die a little inside if our precious board flower and the only example of humanity in this virtual star wars bar of subhuman mutants is familiar with the human centipede

please tell me that cto liked the wrong post because i will die a little inside if our precious board flower and the only example of humanity in this virtual star wars bar of subhuman mutants is familiar with the human centipede

Perhaps she stopped reading at Preparation H. Because that stuff is awesome. When you need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom