OT: my cell phone crashed and I lost all my contacts and photos. | Syracusefan.com

OT: my cell phone crashed and I lost all my contacts and photos.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Am I SOL or is they any way to retrieve that info. The first Sprint store I stopped at says no.

Do you have an iPhone and do you use iCloud?

Your contacts should be synced with Google and be available at google.com/contacts

Be sure to login with the same Google credentials as you have set on your phone.

Contact the NSA.
Funny you say that. I called Sprint and they said there was nothing they could do. I said I see on these TV shows how they retrieve all the texts and calls from these phones involved in different crimes and they said, yes, but that is the security division. So I said that first you tell me it can't be done and now you are telling me it can be done. So maybe I need to tell them that it was involved in a crime and maybe they can retrieve the stuff on my phone.

Your contacts should be synced with Google and be available at google.com/contacts

Be sure to login with the same Google credentials as you have set on your phone.
I tried that it and I must have done something when I first got the phone because none of that info is there.

No, the phone is working fine. However I lost all the memory (contacts, photos).
Funny you say that as AT&T tech guys were saying the exact same thing a month ago. In walks in a new hire who has been there for a week takes my phone and knew a back door way in thru the menu and got every picture back and the put them on a mini SD card as back up. All was found,but he had to do each picture separately though. They are still in there.

Strange I live in az. and my phone just crashed 1 hour ago and two friends phones just crashed today . Mine tmobile and they had att . The dude on top is right nsa. Thank you Gov. to keep the economy going !

Strange I live in az. and my phone just crashed 1 hour ago and two friends phones just crashed today . Mine tmobile and they had att . The dude on top is right nsa. Thank you Gov. to keep the economy going !
Went to a t-mobile store and the line was flowing out the door . Why did all these phones crash yesterday ?

There's a guy in Colorado Springs who is a master at recovering data from computers. I can ask him if he can do phones?

The guy in Colorado Springs asks if you know whether the problem is in the phone or on a memory card.

Am I SOL or is they any way to retrieve that info. The first Sprint store I stopped at says no.
You should be able to sync your contact list on your phone with your email, whether it it gmail., hotmail, Outlook, etc. Any chance you did that? If not, you should in the future.

If you have bluetooth with your car, did you happen to sync your contacts to it?

You should be able to sync your contact list on your phone with your email, whether it it gmail., hotmail, Outlook, etc. Any chance you did that? If not, you should in the future.

If you have bluetooth with your car, did you happen to sync your contacts to it?
Yup. I imported a ton of contacts but they only have email addresses and only a very few have a phone number attached. Basically I am going to have to recreate a phone list off any bills that I can access.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom