Class of 2016 - OT Noel Brouse (PA) to UConn | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OT Noel Brouse (PA) to UConn

This kid reminds me of Pugh's recruitment.

He's actually gotten more press than Pugh, so far. I remember that neither of the recruiting services actually had a picture of Pugh. I think the first time I saw an image of him was on the roster website. He picked Cuse and stood by his decision after Marrone decided he worthy of a scholarship, so little drama/news came from him. This was even after being chosen for the prestigious Big 33 game.

He's actually gotten more press than Pugh, so far. I remember that neither of the recruiting services actually had a picture of Pugh. I think the first time I saw an image of him was on the roster website. He picked Cuse and stood by his decision after Marrone decided he worthy of a scholarship, so little drama/news came from him. This was even after being chosen for the prestigious Big 33 game.

Brouse like Pugh is relatively unknown tackle out of Eastern PA. Lightly recruited. Just have a feeling he’s going to be a good one.

http://highschoolsports.lehighvalle...2541993349533482521/parkland-football-emmaus/

What it means: The Trojans finished the regular season with a 9-1 record, putting together four straight wins after their lone loss to Liberty on Oct. 9. Parkland clinched at least a share of the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference South Division. The Green Hornets finish the regular season with a 5-5 record and will play in the Eastern Conference playoffs.

Last edited:
Lack of information with Noel has me worried. Kid's highlight tape is incredible. You can't teach "mean". This would be a bad loss any way you look at it. A kid doesn't get 1st team in PA's largest division on Offense and Defense without being pretty special. We need to keep the inroads to PA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo123

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom