OT - Ok SU students | Syracusefan.com

OT - Ok SU students

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
and recent grads. Son wants to know what skinny you got on the following courses.

IST 101 Freshman Forum 1 cr

EEE 101 Discovering the Entrepreneur Within 1 cr

IST 195 Information Technologies 3 cr

SOM 122 Perspectives of Business Management 3 cr

MAT 284 Business Calculus 4 cr

EAR 105 Earth Science 3 cr

PHI 107 Theories of Knowledge and Reality 3 cr

and recent grads. Son wants to know what skinny you got on the following courses.

For the most part, all first year courses are pretty easy. Simply show up to class, take a few notes and he'll be fine. That said, if he can take Chem 113 (Forensics) as his science requirement, I'd highly recommend it. SUUUPER easy and kind of interesting. You know, bullet paths, blood splatters, etc.

Lawrinson14 said:
For the most part, all first year courses are pretty easy. Simply show up to class, take a few notes and he'll be fine. That said, if he can take Chem 113 (Forensics) as his science requirement, I'd highly recommend it. SUUUPER easy and kind of interesting. You know, bullet paths, blood splatters, etc.

Wonder if it was an option. They gave him a long list to choose 4-5 from in order of preference. He picked the Earth Science one only because it was a required HS course that he pretty much aced so he thought he'd have a good start on this one.

Just texted my cousin (phew, I typed all those classes out on the iPhone and boy are my wings tired). She in turn, might ask my other cousin who just completed freshman year. Will post back.

Bill Orange said:
Back in the olden days, this was Marty Byrnes teaching me how to shoot a Schlitz Tall Boy.

That course seems like it could use this site as a case study.

tee1222 said:
Just texted my cousin (phew, I typed all those classes out on the iPhone and boy are my wings tired). She in turn, might ask my other cousin who just completed freshman year. Will post back.

Thanks.

But bear in mind the Cousin Rule which states: "Any story in which the primary figure is 'my cousin' is always unequivocally 100% false." Think of it as a sort of corollary to the Canadian Girlfriend Rule.

Now here we are working on a story where a cousin is reporting on the information of another cousin? Well the mind boggles. It may be necessary to take PHI 107 Theories of Knowledge and Reality to comprehend what it could mean.

GoHamSU said:
Psy205 is a common class

He already took that.

Is PHI107 Lawrence Thomas? If so, he's in for a treat. Love LT.

Believe I took EAR105. Rocks for Jocks. Easy way to knock out a natural science requirement.

Second this.

Ear 105 was cake.

Is PHI107 Lawrence Thomas? If so, he's in for a treat. Love LT.

Believe I took EAR105. Rocks for Jocks. Easy way to knock out a natural science requirement.

LT!!! Haha loved when he called ppl out trying to sneak into the back of the auditorium.

Cant remember which intro class it was but one had a pretty massive project associated with it. I flipped from engineering to finance so didn't have to deal with it but plenty of others bitched about it. EEE 101 maybe?

Pain

CusefanATL said:
Lawrence Thomas still there? That guy had a crazy background

No idea.

I'd love to be back in college.