Tulane
Memphis
Houston
SMU
Temple
East Carolina
Tulsa
Navy

one charter member of the Big East was left standing when the music stopped . . .

one charter member of the Big East was left standing when the music stopped . . .
To be fair, since all of the re-alignment is about football and they weren't playing big-boy football at the time that BE football commenced (along with some others in their new conference), one could argue that they were never really in the mix to be picked.

Of that bunch, they're still one of the more likely ones to be picked if there is further Big Five expansion.

Connecticut
Cincinnati
South Florida
Central Florida
Tulane
Memphis
Houston
SMU
Temple
East Carolina
Tulsa
Navy

Hehehehehe...

tumblr_lxg9owmceA1r4ha8uo1_250.jpg

Connecticut
Cincinnati
South Florida
Central Florida
Tulane
Memphis
Houston
SMU
Temple
East Carolina
Tulsa
Navy

They waited about 10 years too long before deciding to give D1 a try. Got to the dance too late.

I've already accepted the fact that Yukon is going to end up in the ACC eventually. If I am wrong, then I am wrong, but when it happens, it's one less day that I will have to be miserable since I've already accepted it.

Connecticut
Cincinnati
South Florida
Central Florida
Tulane
Memphis
Houston
SMU
Temple
East Carolina
Tulsa
Navy

For brand equity sake these teams should just purchase the name Conference USA and be done with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom