OT - .com | Syracusefan.com

OT - .com

Orangepace

2018 Cali Winner: Tackles
jekelish / Francis03 / JackBauer44 / JeremyCuse / Sterling Thomas / Bub Hooper - Just wanted to say thank you for all the content you freely put out there. Your coverage of recruiting and the #restore44 movement has been phenomenal and I must say that it's now a daily stop for me to your website.

One suggestion... I looked for a link to make a donation as a form of gratitude for what you all do. Thought it may be useful to keep up with website maintenance costs and what not.

Last edited:
Well thank you, it's appreciated. There is a "donate" button but it's hidden away a bit because I haven't ever felt particularly comfortable putting it out there...but anyway, if anyone DOES feel strongly, you have to click on an actual article and keep scrolling down, and it'll be toward the bottom, on the right (labeled "The Otto Fund"):

ottofund.png

jekelish / Francis03 / JackBauer44 - Just wanted to say thank you for all the content you freely put out there. Your coverage of recruiting and the #restore44 movement has been phenomenal and I must say that it's now a daily stop for me to your website.

One suggestion... I looked for a link to make a donation as a form of gratitude for what you all do. Thought it may be useful to keep up with website maintenance costs and what not.

Agreed, plus that guy that did those lacrosse articles was excellent ;)

Agreed, plus that guy that did those lacrosse articles was excellent ;)
Lol. Didn't mean to leave you out! Oddly enough, just realized that Conners is your last name! Haha.

Suggestion #2: Maybe have a separate page dedicated to listing out profiles for writers who are (or have been) associated with the site! Get on this jekelish! lol.

Updated original post.

Lol. Didn't mean to leave you out! Oddly enough, just realized that Conners is your last name! Haha.

Suggestion #2: Maybe have a separate page dedicated to listing out profiles for writers who are (or have been) associated with the site! Get on this jekelish! lol.

Updated original post.
That's a good call - I can probably come up with a "staff directory" or some such. Thanks!

Sorry to bump a thread about my own site, but I just had to share this. This is from ESPN.com's college football front page. Yes, I know it's just an embedded tweet but still, I'm not unhappy to see Otto's Grove on there (middle right of the picture):
Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 6.39.08 PM.png

jekelish said:
Sorry to bump a thread about my own site, but I just had to share this. This is from ESPN.com's college football front page. Yes, I know it's just an embedded tweet but still, I'm not unhappy to see Otto's Grove on there (middle right of the picture):

You're doing a great job with the site, Jek. Accolades come. Well deserved.

You can tell Otto's Grove is a labor of love for you. There is only one thing better than doing what you love. That's doing someone you love:)