OT: P Diddy Kettlebell | Syracusefan.com

OT: P Diddy Kettlebell

The problem is the coach he went after was the strength and conditioning coach who became famous for tripping a Miami Dolphins player while he was coaching for the Jets.

Why is this Diddy dude allowed to do on stupid thing after another with no recourse? I bet 50 cents says nothing is going to happen to him for trying to kill someone.

Why is this Diddy dude allowed to do on stupid thing after another with no recourse? I bet 50 cents says nothing is going to happen to him for trying to kill someone.
It was all just a misunderstanding. Sean won't visit the football complex again and Jr. may transfer.

It was all just a misunderstanding. Sean won't visit the football complex again and Jr. may transfer.

Swinging a kettleball was a misunderstanding?

Yahoo Sports story link.

"UCLA football coaches are reportedly not inclined to prosecute P. Diddy because they want to avoid a "courtroom spectacle," according to TMZ. Diddy faces five charges after an incident with the coaching staff that involved a kettlebell on Monday."

Yahoo Sports story link.

"UCLA football coaches are reportedly not inclined to prosecute P. Diddy because they want to avoid a "courtroom spectacle," according to TMZ. Diddy faces five charges after an incident with the coaching staff that involved a kettlebell on Monday."
probably because the last thing they want is the recruits hearing over and over again a S&C coach having the authority over a head coach banning a kid from participating in off season work outs on campus. That coach is a loose cannon for sure

probably because the last thing they want is the recruits hearing over and over again a S&C coach having the authority over a head coach banning a kid from participating in off season work outs on campus. That coach is a loose cannon for sure
USC apparently doesn't want to get tripped up by the whole episode.

I am not getting the terrorist threat charge in a situation like this?

You can take the P Diddy out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of the P Diddy

I think both of the principals are jerks with a history. Sean P Puff Diddy Daddy's history is known. Alosi has a bit of history as well in addition to the tripping incident. http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/alosi-arrested-while-at-hofstra-in-1999-1.2539891

My guess, reading tea leaves is Alosi probably had been riding the kid more than others for a period of time in an attempt to get him to quit so as to open up a scholarship for a D 1 caliber player. Remember that the coach who gave him the scholarship is no longer at UCLA. Hey, it's a theory.

I think both of the principals are jerks with a history. Sean P Puff Diddy Daddy's history is known. Alosi has a bit of history as well in addition to the tripping incident. http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/alosi-arrested-while-at-hofstra-in-1999-1.2539891

My guess, reading tea leaves is Alosi probably had been riding the kid more than others for a period of time in an attempt to get him to quit so as to open up a scholarship for a D 1 caliber player. Remember that the coach who gave him the scholarship is no longer at UCLA. Hey, it's a theory.

I think you're probably right and it's part of the reason UCLA wants to put this behind them. Two people that probably shouldn't be in the same room.

Any of you players that don't want your dad ALLLL in the weight room...throwing stuff at the coaches...COME TO USC!!!

This needs a lot more likes.

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-25_9-11-54.jpeg
    upload_2015-6-25_9-11-54.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 87