OT - Pats & Brady Slammed !!! | Syracusefan.com

OT - Pats & Brady Slammed !!!

Brady will end up with 2 games. Pats, being caught for the second-time, won't get any help. As someone said above, I don't know if they can appeal or not. Regardless, they won't get any relief. They should just take their medicine. Again, this is strike two.
tom-brady-crying.jpg

Brady will end up with 2 games. Pats, being caught for the second-time, won't get any help. As someone said above, I don't know if they can appeal or not. Regardless, they won't get any relief. They should just take their medicine. Again, this is strike two.
View attachment 42487
Should syracuse just take it's medicine? It's our second time as well. I would fight this for all I'm worth (I'm a Giant fan). This penalty is too extreme.

dasher said:
Should syracuse just take it's medicine? It's our second time as well. I would fight this for all I'm worth (I'm a Giant fan). This penalty is too extreme.

Field of play violation vs BS rules the NCAA knows they are enforcing that are BS

Different realms

View attachment 42487
What does the 'new' bruce jenner have to do with this??...

Field of play violation vs BS rules the NCAA knows they are enforcing that are BS

Different realms
field of play is so important that the ref loses sight of the balls, after hearing that there was something funny going on, and he doesn't re check them? This is a joke. The same commish saw a woman get knocked out and gave the player a two game suspension. Brady may or may not have known about the balls being deflated and he gets 4?

Different realms

Tough to say that a player who should have been ineligible playing a game isn't a violation in game. We also had Syracuse staff helping a student cheat. Not too far off when you consider it.

The NFL took advantage of the evil hated Patriots and got to score a PR victory. No chance a neutral arbitrator would rule 4 games meets the crime committed.

First round pick sucks, but its not a killer as they draft low and even if Brady is out four games they will likely go 2-2 without him which was their record after 4 games this year. This garbage is feeding hater nation.

That's why I said he gets 2 games. "Integrity of the game" is a phrase we will hear a lot of in the next few weeks. Brady won't skate on this.

2 for deflation
2 for not cooperating

Alsacs said:
The NFL took advantage of the evil hated Patriots and got to score a PR victory. No chance a neutral arbitrator would rule 4 games meets the crime committed. First round pick sucks, but its not a killer as they draft low and even if Brady is out four games they will likely go 2-2 without him which was their record after 4 games this year. This garbage is feeding hater nation.

They might draft higher if not for 15 years of who-knows-what

I'm a dumb fan and I've been calling them cheater for 10+ years, regardless of outcomes, and I'm not surprised they're caught again cheating the game

Paying attention would only lead to that conclusion

People saying this gets the goodell/Kraft relationship are crazy...it solidifies and strngthens it

What does a guy whose value has grown to $2.5B care about ANY of this?!?! Zero

Maybe less collusive deal would have been a lifter penalty

That's where this cartel (partnership?) is this days

That's why I said he gets 2 games. "Integrity of the game" is a phrase we will hear a lot of in the next few weeks. Brady won't skate on this.
2 games is one thing and 4 is another. And the integrity of the game is a joke in this case. No one, including the NFL, has ever paid too much attention to the psi's in football. admit it, this is the first time you ever heard of it. If it was so important, why didn't walt Anderson keep an eye on the footballs after he measured them? Why didn't he weigh at least one of them before kickoff when he got them back? They had extra time because the NFC game went OT.

Toga said:
2 for deflation 2 for not cooperating

The guy lied on national TV. That's two games if he was talking recipes

2 for deflation
2 for not cooperating
The not cooperating is a joke as well. Brady is a member of the union. No way should he turn his phone over to these guys. Would you trust them with your phone. I wouldn't tun my phone over to them.

The guy lied on national TV. That's two games if he was talking recipes
What was the provable lie? Is that like saying you didn't see a vido of a guy smacking his fiancee ? I'm a Giant fan but either you stand up against injustice or you don't. This punishment is ridiculous.

I am a Giants fan. I live in the middle of Pats nation and could not care less about them.

But this is ridiculous. This is taking some of the air out of footballs. The NFL has bigger issues- PEDs (yep, still out there), chronic traumatic brain injury and domestic violence. The whole "integrity of the game" statement is total BS. Its almost like Goodell reacts strictly to public perception.

The NCAA and the NFL do have this in common: no rhyme or reason in how they dole out punishment.

Because of this, it's perfectly okay to think we got hosed (we did) and Brady deserved what he got. Why? Why the hell not?! It's like they have a big wheel with punishments.

I am a Giants fan. I live in the middle of Pats nation and could not care less about them.

But this is ridiculous. This is taking some of the air out of footballs. The NFL has bigger issues- PEDs (yep, still out there), chronic traumatic brain injury and domestic violence. The whole "integrity of the game" statement is total BS. Its almost like Goodell reacts strictly to public perception.
Just like me and you are 100% correct. And we have it a lot worse than these guys that live in other areas. The local media bl0ws the Pats. But right is right and fair is fair.

2 games is one thing and 4 is another. And the integrity of the game is a joke in this case. No one, including the NFL, has ever paid too much attention to the psi's in football. admit it, this is the first time you ever heard of it. If it was so important, why didn't walt Anderson keep an eye on the footballs after he measured them? Why didn't he weigh at least one of them before kickoff when he got them back? They had extra time because the NFC game went OT.
There is no explicit NFL rule about beating a woman. I get it, stupid, right? Common sense, right? And yet, there isn't. There IS a rule about the proper inflation of a football. And he broke an official NFL rule. And this isn't the first time the Patriots got caught. That is why I said you will hear "integrity of the game" a lot. And you will. And I'm not against the ref being penalized also.

Not sure why this is a surprise to you. It's also why Pete Rose is not in the HOF. Don't F with the rules. Apparently though, you can do a lot of other things and it becomes a gray area (see Peterson, A. and Rice, R.).

I'm a Bills fan and think the Patriots team penalty is just but the Brady penalty is over the top. I'd give him two games (for obvious reasons) ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom