OT - Pats & Brady Slammed !!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Pats & Brady Slammed !!!

the 4 games is not because of the colts game, or the ravens game...or brady in an interview telling john harbaugh to go read the rule book (sic)...its because the patsys have likely cheated this way for close to 100 games. its an unfair advantage.

and stop with the gaylord perry comparisons, or steroid users.

its more like if Arod snuck and used an aluminum bat...AFTER the umpires inspected all his game bats.
Please tell me how the Patriots have deflated footballs while on the road when the ballboys are from the home team, and if you read the Wells report and believe the refs actually prepare the balls accurately yours nuts.

the 4 games is ... because the patsys have likely cheated this way for close to 100 games. its an unfair advantage.
I agree that this is the justification for the penalties.

Please tell me how the Patriots have deflated footballs while on the road when the ballboys are from the home team, and if you read the Wells report and believe the refs actually prepare the balls accurately yours nuts.
give me a cigar and a bottle of jack daniels, 3 like minded buddies...and i can figure out a way to get just about anything illegal accomplished.

make it difficult please, pulling a fast one on some 25 year old ball boy in buffalo wont take longer than 1 drink to figure out how.

give me a cigar and a bottle of jack daniels, 3 like minded buddies...and i can figure out a way to get just about anything illegal accomplished.

make it difficult please, pulling a fast one on some 25 year old ball boy in buffalo wont take longer than 1 drink to figure out how.

Tom Brady: "Wanna see Giselle's boobs?"

Buffalo Ball Boy: "Yes!"

Tom Brady: "Squeeze this much air out of the football"

Buffalo Ball Boy: "OMG I'm gonna see boobs!"

So I read somewhere that IF the 4 game suspension stands, Brady's 1st game back would be Oct 18th against the Colts (team that reported him) in Indy. Do you think the emotions will be riding high in that one?

Dumbest investigation ever. The NFL is stupid. What sport performs a sting operation on its best player? Had literally no affect on the game. All they did was ruin the reputation of it's best player. Maybe they should go back and kick Rice out of the HOF for using stickum or something.

You know who should be suspended the entire year? Walt Anderson. He was put in charge of this and still screwed it up.

I hope you all take the Patriots with the points in week 6. That game is going to be a beatdown.

The punishment is debatable and reasonable people can djsagree, but if you seriously believe Brady did not play the key role either you have not read the report or you are in denial.

the 4 games is not because of the colts game, or the ravens game...or brady in an interview telling john harbaugh to go read the rule book (sic)...its because the patsys have likely cheated this way for close to 100 games. its an unfair advantage.

and stop with the gaylord perry comparisons, or steroid users.

its more like if Arod snuck and used an aluminum bat...AFTER the umpires inspected all his game bats.

No it's not. Your just trying to get Alsac's fired up. It's not even an aluminum bat. This would be like if Bud Selig investigated Derek Jeter for having a glove that was a half inch larger than allowed to play shortstop. He's getting suspended because he didn't tell the truth.

LOL that is funny. So the Pats who have to give their balls to the opposing teams ballboys and keep them in opponent's officials locker room. It is honestly amazing how much hatred the Pats have. This suspension and penalty are getting reduced. Revenue Roger doesn't have the evidence for a neutral factfinder to find in his punishments.

Alsacs said:
LOL that is funny. So the Pats who have to give their balls to the opposing teams ballboys and keep them in opponent's officials locker room. It is honestly amazing how much hatred the Pats have. This suspension and penalty are getting reduced. Revenue Roger doesn't have the evidence for a neutral factfinder to find in his punishments.

You keep speaking of evidence as if it were needed. Not the court of law, circumstantial works fine in this case.

Dumbest investigation ever. The NFL is stupid. What sport performs a sting operation on its best player? Had literally no affect on the game. All they did was ruin the reputation of it's best player. Maybe they should go back and kick Rice out of the HOF for using stickum or something.

You know who should be suspended the entire year? Walt Anderson. He was put in charge of this and still screwed it up.

I hope you all take the Patriots with the points in week 6. That game is going to be a beatdown.

Maybe it didn't affect the overall outcome of the game, but it did have an affect.

http://www.businessinsider.com/advantage-of-deflated-footballs-2015-1

And considering they've likely been doing this since 2007 when the teams were allowed to doctor/maintain their own balls, I'd say it's highly likely it's contributed to the Patriots success all along.

http://www.slate.com/articles/sport..._became_nearly_fumble_proof_after_a_2006.html

You keep speaking of evidence as if it were needed. Not the court of law, circumstantial works fine in this case.
Please tell me the circumstantial evidence Tom Brady ORDERED the balls be deflated? The text messages never show Brady told them to do anything. All they included was that Brady was pissed when the balls were OVER INFLATED during the Jets night game.

I swear I read a couple of months ago that even on the road, each team was responsible for its own game balls and that that change happened like 5-6 years ago. Back then I linked an article some stats guy did analyzing each NFL teams' fumble ratio after that change 5-6 years ago. According to the author, there was no way the Pats' vastly lower fumble ratio could be explained (by other than easier to grasp footballs).

Maybe it didn't affect the overall outcome of the game, but it did have an affect.

http://www.businessinsider.com/advantage-of-deflated-footballs-2015-1

And considering they've likely been doing this since 2007 when the teams were allowed to doctor/maintain their own balls, I'd say it's highly likely it's contributed to the Patriots success all along.

http://www.slate.com/articles/sport..._became_nearly_fumble_proof_after_a_2006.html

Mehh....I think it's just as likely the Pats don't fumble because Belichick benches/cuts fumblers.

Mehh...I think it's just as likely the Pats don't fumble because Belichick benches/cuts fumblers.

Read the article. The same guys who don't fumble while playing in the snowy confines of Gillette Stadium all of a sudden become fumblers again when they leave. It's not coincidence.

I swear I read a couple of months ago that even on the road, each team was responsible for its own game balls and that that change happened like 5-6 years ago. Back then I linked an article some stats guy did analyzing each NFL teams' fumble ratio after that change 5-6 years ago. According to the author, there was no way the Pats' vastly lower fumble ratio could be explained (by other than easier to grasp footballs).
Each team is responsible for its own game balls. However, the ball boys from the home team hold them on the sidelines during the games and give them to the refs. If the refs check the balls pregame as they say the Pats can't do anything. It is amazing how extreme people are taking this. Kaiser is right Brady tells the opposing ballboys to deflate the balls by showing them pics of Giselle.

Read the article. The same guys who don't fumble while playing in the snowy confines of Gillette Stadium all of a sudden become fumblers again when they leave. It's not coincidence.
Steven Ridley has fumbled a lot probably the most in the NFL and been benched. Yeah the Pats never fumble. They only fumbled 3 times against the Ravens this year in the playoffs.

Please tell me the circumstantial evidence Tom Brady ORDERED the balls be deflated? The text messages never show Brady told them to do anything. All they included was that Brady was pissed when the balls were OVER INFLATED during the Jets night game.
please, use your brain.

he was mad because he had PREVIOUSLY INSTRUCTED humpty and dumpty to have the balls deflated. they likely accomplished this for countless games. when they arent deflated, for whatever reason...they get yelled at.

look, this worked out bad for me, the pokes are getting janeane garafolo as the pats qb while the Giants get a pissed off tommy...but the fact remains, he needed to be suspended.

he lied to the league and didnt just come clean. this also has been going on for years and there is a pattern of lawless-ness in foxboro.

he got off light, 8 games was my call.

and the Giants still wouldve faced tommy.

Each team is responsible for its own game balls. However, the ball boys from the home team hold them on the sidelines during the games and give them to the refs. If the refs check the balls pregame as they say the Pats can't do anything. It is amazing how extreme people are taking this. Kaiser is right Brady tells the opposing ballboys to deflate the balls by showing them pics of Giselle.

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/5/6/85...investigation-afc-championship-game-tom-brady

Seriously, you have to be a Pats Homer to not get they did this on purpose for this game for certain, and likely have done this for years.

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/5/6/85...investigation-afc-championship-game-tom-brady

Seriously, you have to be a Pats Homer to not get they did this on purpose for this game for certain, and likely have done this for years.
But seriously your link has facts aren't accurate in the Wells report. First, the NFL inspected 4 Colt balls at halftime and 3 of them were under inflated. You can think whatever you want I live in a world where I want to see something concrete to ruin a player's legacy. This circumstantial evidence never shows Brady ordered the code red. You can make that inference if you like, but their is no smoking gun.

Second, you said the Pats never fumble I gave you Steven Ridley who fumbled a lot and you ignore that. The Pats fumbled 3 times in the Baltimore game.

But seriously your link has facts aren't accurate in the Wells report. First, the NFL inspected 4 Colt balls at halftime and 3 of them were under inflated. You can think whatever you want I live in a world where I want to see something concrete to ruin a player's legacy. This circumstantial evidence never shows Brady ordered the code red. You can make that inference if you like, but their is no smoking gun.

Second, you said the Pats never fumble I gave you Steven Ridley who fumbled a lot and you ignore that. The Pats fumbled 3 times in the Baltimore game.

Look at the overall statistics and stop looking at just one game at a time.

And you are correct in your assessment of Brady. Stop thinking in terms of judicial proceedings. This ain't the court room. We all know that either Brady or Belechik ordered it, and considering it was Brady who got upset when the balls were overinflated (or properly inflated for the rest of the league) he's the one who got angry.

Man, you really want to go with that assertion that the Colts balls were underinflated? Those could all easily be explained by science as the lowest one was 12.15 psi. The lowest reading for a Brady ball was 10.50. I have footballs in the garage that have been sitting for a year that have more air in them than that.

please, use your brain.

he was mad because he had PREVIOUSLY INSTRUCTED humpty and dumpty to have the balls deflated. they likely accomplished this for countless games. when they arent deflated, for whatever reason...they get yelled at.

look, this worked out bad for me, the pokes are getting janeane garafolo as the pats qb while the Giants get a pissed off tommy...but the fact remains, he needed to be suspended.

he lied to the league and didnt just come clean. this also has been going on for years and there is a pattern of lawless-ness in foxboro.

he got off light, 8 games was my call.

and the Giants still wouldve faced tommy.
Don't worry the suspension will be reduced to 2 and Brady will face the Cowpokes. If the balls were overinflated to 16 PSI wouldn't you think it makes sense Brady would want them lowered. That is what is in the Wells report.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom