OT - Pats & Brady Slammed !!! | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Pats & Brady Slammed !!!

If you actually think Kraft defended Hernandez just or be a moron. His testimony was subpoenaed by the Commonwealth of MA and hurt AH bigtime. Jurors said Kraft's testimony proved AH alibi was a lie.

I guess we can blame Mara family for LT being a s e xual predator.
can you read assclown......
On Tuesday, Kraft told defense lawyer Michael Fee that he never had any problems with Hernandez, saying the player was always respectful at Gillette. Hernandez embraced Kraft after their conversation, and “he would always hug and kiss me” when they saw one another, the owner testified.
The hug-and-kiss bit "signals to the jurors [Hernandez is a] good guy," said Mike McCann, a University of New Hampshire law professor who writes for Sports Illustrated, on Twitter

"All things considered, Kraft's appearance will likely have no significant effect on the jury's decision, though. "Jurors will likely recall Robert Kraft's testimony when they deliberate," McCann wrote, "but impact of testimony on deciding guilt or innocence? Very low."

i will take A LEGAL EXPERTS OPINION OVER A sorry ass pats fan everyday of the week.

there are plenty more quote's to raise eyebrows and prove you morons wrong.

Hernandez raised red flags all through out his college career and the man who signs his check wants to claim ignorance saying he doesn't know about him,but gives hugs and kisses because he was a star. Get real for once in your life...f-the pats
The defense's cross-examination of Kraft aimed to show that Kraft never saw any hints of this alleged darker side of Hernandez -- with the drugs, guns and violence. Kraft claimed to not know much about Hernandez' college football career -- just that he "was very good" and played under coach Urban Meyer somewhere in Florida -- or Hernandez's life away from the stadium.

and What does Taylor have to do with this thread other than make you feel good?

can you read assclown...
On Tuesday, Kraft told defense lawyer Michael Fee that he never had any problems with Hernandez, saying the player was always respectful at Gillette. Hernandez embraced Kraft after their conversation, and “he would always hug and kiss me” when they saw one another, the owner testified.
The hug-and-kiss bit "signals to the jurors [Hernandez is a] good guy," said Mike McCann, a University of New Hampshire law professor who writes for Sports Illustrated, on Twitter

"All things considered, Kraft's appearance will likely have no significant effect on the jury's decision, though. "Jurors will likely recall Robert Kraft's testimony when they deliberate," McCann wrote, "but impact of testimony on deciding guilt or innocence? Very low."

i will take A LEGAL EXPERTS OPINION OVER A sorry ass pats fan everyday of the week.

there are plenty more quote's to raise eyebrows and prove you morons wrong.

Hernandez raised red flags all through out his college career and the man who signs his check wants to claim ignorance saying he doesn't know about him,but gives hugs and kisses because he was a star. Get real for once in your life...f-the pats
The defense's cross-examination of Kraft aimed to show that Kraft never saw any hints of this alleged darker side of Hernandez -- with the drugs, guns and violence. Kraft claimed to not know much about Hernandez' college football career -- just that he "was very good" and played under coach Urban Meyer somewhere in Florida -- or Hernandez's life away from the stadium.

and What does Taylor have to do with this thread other than make you feel good?

If you want to hate the Pats fine. However, you statement is beyond dumb. Kraft's testimony DID NOT HELP HERNANDEZ. I MEAN YOU MUST REALLY HATE NE to go this extreme.
The freaking jury said Kraft helped convicted the guy.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...ez_jury_bob_kraft_testimony_was_key_to_guilty

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...timony-compelling-evidence-against-hernandez/

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ngland-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-compelling

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...mony_from_patriots_owner_robert_kraft_damning

But yeah Kraft helped Hernandez. Your post is 100% wrong.

remind me not to call you about paying a few parking tickets as this is where I got most of my quote's from

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/115685278/robert-kraft-aaron-hernandez-murder-trial-odin-lloyd
Well where you got your quotes from seems like a real trustworthy site over the ACTUAL FREAKING JURORS mouthes. Yeah, let me weigh Sportonearth vs. what the actual jurors who decided the case thought. Kraft was in idiot for giving Hernandez an extension but he did not help AH in his trial one bit. Your post was 100% wrong and it was ridlicious and not funny.

Others like Kaiser, Toga, MS have made jokes, but to say Kraft helped AH at his trial is beyond hatred of the Patriots.

The NFL probably still has the tapes from 7 years ago, and the locker room attendants have been paid off and life goes on and Kraft is still worth $2.5B.

All is well with the world

The NFL probably still has the tapes from 7 years ago, and the locker room attendants have been paid off and life goes on and Kraft is still worth $2.5B.

My guess is that some of Kraft's fellow owners got in his ear, and then Kraft talked to Goodell. Odds are we will see Brady's suspension dropped/overturned based on what transpired behind closed doors. Hopefully Brady is in peak form against the Bills

I bet Brady is in the lineup week 3 maximum. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was overturned.

Your hatred of the Patriots is awesome.

Kraft had no leverage to do anything against the league. He took the penalty because he didn't want to sue his fellow 31 owners. Also, rumor is he cut a deal with the league to accept and get Brady's overturned. The odds are more likely Brady will be playing the Bills week 2 than not now. Either Goodell reduces or Federal court will overturn.

Oh yeah and the Pats are still SB champions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom