OT. Post your pet pic | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

OT. Post your pet pic

Ted from Oswego
407D1E4B-D161-4A40-AC7C-7AE67E62F571.jpeg

Funny this thread popped up today. Had to take my cat to the vet yesterday due to a blockage in his urethra. Going to pull through, hopefully, but it's going to be a $1300 weekend. Sheesh.
You don’t want to know how much it cost us to have the Cornell oral surgeons take 6 hours to patch together our poor kitty’s jaw! Good luck to your cat!

You don’t want to know how much it cost us to have the Cornell oral surgeons take 6 hours to patch together our poor kitty’s jaw! Good luck to your cat!
Going to give the catheter another go round. Not going well. Hope this one flushes everything out and he gets back to normal quickly. Some really terrible conversations going on this weekend. Over a cat! Uggh. Been part of the family for 9 years so its not like he's disposable.

Golden Doodle? We have one too. 125 lbs. Also named Oliver (Ollie)...Great dogs. Great personality, Incredibly smart.
Correct, just a miniature so he’s only 25 lbs. Great personality and smart when he wants to be. Is yours really playful and just goofy?
My Oliver has a toy in his mouth more often than not and is always doing something weird

Hah -- once had to pay $5K for emergency weekend surgery for a blockage in our golden's stomach...less than a year old at the time - she just turned six two days ago and is the best dog ever. so she's repaid the favor.

Attachments

• capture2.PNG
    capture2.PNG
    545.1 KB · Views: 9
Correct, just a miniature so he’s only 25 lbs. Great personality and smart when he wants to be. Is yours really playful and just goofy?
My Oliver has a toy in his mouth more often than not and is always doing something weird
Just wants to be petted all the time. Loves, loves, loves going for walks. At 125 lbs, I had to train him off the leash. He will not approach anyone, or anything, without my blessing. Great dog.

Funny this thread popped up today. Had to take my cat to the vet yesterday due to a blockage in his urethra. Going to pull through, hopefully, but it's going to be a $1300 weekend. Sheesh.

Closer to 3 grand, but the boy is back home today, I'm happy to report. Oh well. Better than the alternative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom