Class of 2018 - OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one BIG boy. 6'-7" 300# and he still has two years left, wow, I like what I see already and he is a NY boy also.

His recruitment has blown up since his first visit last year.

Offers from Georgia, UMD, Rutgers, Syracuse, Auburn, BC, UConn, Iowa St, Minnesota, PSU, Pitt, UCLA

Looks like Qadir White, Jeremy Rucker, Zihir Lacewell, someone I can't identify (Prince Elijah-Degroat?), Lucas Nunez, someone I don't know (#33) and Amad Anderson.

White, Rucker, Lacewell and Anderson are all no brainers.

Nunez is a 5'8 170 lb speedster, a slower, smaller and weaker version of Estime. Not remotely in the top 10 in my book. Rutgers has offered. They have struggled with identifying D1 players in the past and continue to do it.

If you want to put a second player from Cardinal Hayes in your top 10, I would put Elijah Jones, a 6'3 175 athlete with excellent speed and size. He has an offer from Army, so his academics should be in order too. Tape was impressive.

Elijah Jones - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

If we land this kid, people will REALLLLLLYYYYYY start to take note, this guy is huge for the rest of our class and honestly could have a huge impact on Babers tenure at cuse. You know who didn't make the cut? Rutgers. :rolling:

I'll be the guy that brings up the crystal ball:
Hey guys...one of the crystal ball guys, Demetric Warren who is the director of scouting at Max preps, as of yesterday has him picking cuse. The other 2 guys that made a prediction, as of yesterday, have a cloudy crystal ball...for what it's worth of course...;)

I'll be the guy that brings up the crystal ball:
Hey guys...one of the crystal ball guys, Demetric Warren who is the director of scouting at Max preps, as of yesterday has him picking cuse. The other 2 guys that made a prediction, as of yesterday, have a cloudy crystal ball...for what it's worth of course...;)
dave-chapelle-crack.png

I'm not sure if PSU has any O-Line spots left, and IMO that's our biggest rival for Qadir. I think we're in good shape here.
Didn't Georgia get that huge O-linemen from up here last year?

I'm not sure if PSU has any O-Line spots left, and IMO that's our biggest rival for Qadir. I think we're in good shape here.
Per the crystal ball site:
Auburn has 7 OT's on roster, and 1 commit
Georgia has 6 with 0 commits
Maryland has 5 with 1 commit
Ped State has 5 with 3 commits
Syracuse has 0 on roster and 0 commits? I was unaware we were playing without any offensive tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom