OT - Rex Ryan | Syracusefan.com

OT - Rex Ryan

Deano

All American
My crystal ball says there is a pink slip in his future and it's very, very soon.

My crystal ball says there is a pink slip in his future and it's very, very soon.

Rex Ryan or Mike Smith - who goes first? That was quite an epic meltdown by the Falcons this morning. Incidentally. I loved the Sunday morning game. Nice way to start the day.

Rex Ryan or Mike Smith - who goes first? That was quite an epic meltdown by the Falcons this morning. Incidentally. I loved the Sunday morning game. Nice way to start the day.

Mike Smith has to be gone first. I hate the Jets but Ryan at least can make the excuse his offensive is god awful what is Smith's excuse?

with a foot fetish

seriously though, he wouldn't do it but Rutgers would be an ideal place for him to go after getting canned
I would actually be really interested to see Ryan in college, if he found a good OC. I could imagine him being a tremendous recruiter.

Rex Ryan is a top three NFL DC. He could use his brother Rob's line lol nice reference. On a side note Mike Smith has to be the first to go. That Falcons team has too many studs to be that bad. I know the LB core took a hit but good grief they are bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom