OT - Russillo & Kannell show | Syracusefan.com

OT - Russillo & Kannell show

PAcuse

Hall of Fame
More good exposure for us.

IMG_0325.PNG

About 64k viewers per day. It's actually not a terrible show, I usually have it on in the background when I'm working from home.

I was listening to ESPN radio today around one pm and instead of R and K there was aloud, angry man spouting horrible takes. What's going on?

What was being discussed, why was our helmet up there?

The helmet was up all show. Then switched the Clemson one out for Alabama mid show. Nothing about Syracuse was discussed.

I was listening to ESPN radio today around one pm and instead of R and K there was aloud, angry man spouting horrible takes. What's going on?

I heard them say they switch channel mid show. Was really paying to much attention as I was watching them on TV.

Hahaha. They switched Stephen A. Smith to the 1:00 pm slot starting yesterday. Now R&K are on 81 on Siriusxm or you can listen on the espn app

Hahaha. They switched Stephen A. Smith to the 1:00 pm slot starting yesterday. Now R&K are on 81 on Siriusxm or you can listen on the espn app

Thanks. I never considered to switch to ESPN extra for some reason.

Best show on ESPN. Russillo is excellent on NBA stuff. I miss SVP, but Kanell is getting better.

The Dan Le Batard Show has ruined all other sports talk for me. I can't stomach anything else.

lebatard is great, it's like a comedy show and I love it.

russillo and kanell is an easy second favorite for me (I can't stand mike and mike, but I also really like bomani). it isn't as funny as it was when it was russillo and scott van pelt. but, russillo is sneakily funny. there is also an interesting dichotomy on the show because these two dudes are pretty much opposites. russillo is a sarcastic new England kid that went to UVM, worked as a reporter and it took time for his career to get going. kanell is the florida surfer dude poster boy that just sort of wound up as QB for florida state, and then had a reasonable NFL career. kanell is married with kids but russillo is single, but at this stage they are pretty close in terms of success in this particular medium although I think kanell is on tv more for college football.

either way, it is an enjoyable show for me because both guys are pretty close to my age range, and I think they are both reasonably funny.

More good exposure for us.

View attachment 87416
This shows how irrelevant we've become. Our helmet is displayed at random on tv, and we start a thread. It's like when some movie or t.v. show mentions "Utica" and I call my friends and say, "Hey, have you seen the movie "The Wrestler? Mickey Rourke says 'Utica' in it"
Good exposure none the less I suppose.

Kannell is a big proponent of the ACC and will take shots at the $EC whenever possible.

This shows how irrelevant we've become. Our helmet is displayed at random on tv, and we start a thread. It's like when some movie or t.v. show mentions "Utica" and I call my friends and say, "Hey, have you seen the movie "The Wrestler? Mickey Rourke says 'Utica' in it"
Good exposure none the less I suppose.

yrkgd.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom