OT - Seattle Seahawks getting dominated by GB | Syracusefan.com

OT - Seattle Seahawks getting dominated by GB

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
GB up 16-0 and no first downs for the seahawks. two of the FG's were real short. If McCarthy had any balls GB could be up 24-0.

Go Pack! Another interception. I can't root against the Seahawks enough

Packers are killing themselves (both teams are). Reminds me of Oregon not capitalizing off OSU mistakes.

Seattle is getting dominated and only down 16. They score here and it's a game.

Can't stand Seattle, but GB is letting the home team hang.

I hate guys on both teams. So don't care too much who wins.

I am rooting against Seattle just so the "Defense Wins Championships" people will shut up for a year.

I am rooting against Seattle just so the "Defense Wins Championships" people will shut up for a year.
???

Green Bay's defense seems to be winning this game.

Moontan said:
??? Green Bay's defense seems to be winning this game.
Yes, but overall for the season they are middle of the pack. My point is you don't need an elite defense to win.

Question: on an offensive play that lost more than 15 yards, the offensive lineman takes a shot at the defensive lineman sacking the quarterback. The end result is that the defensive declines the penalty because the loss is greater than 15 yards. Is that right? Shouldn't the personal foul be added on to the loss of yardage? Otherwise, it's a free shot for the OL to take on the defender.

How can people root for Pete Carroll after what he did to USC.

Come on Pack!

BTW another INT for Wilson, love it.

Now if the Colts beat down the Pats it will be a great day, as long as the pack holds on.

Never quite understood what people have against Brady. Seems like a lot of jealousy and nothing else. People are in love with Peyton Manning even though he's one of the driest athletes and is nowhere near the player that Brady is when it counts.

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 3 minutes ago
Anyone...

B7qvWobCMAAEUNN.jpg

GoHamSU said:
What a joke of a game NO BUSINESS even being within 2 scores. Absolute trash.

Im enjoying it. Nfl pkayoffs rule

Green Bay about to blow this game. Unreal.
Why did the dude for GB fall down after getting the int with like 5 or 6 minutes to go. DA should have kept going and gotten all the yards he could have gotten or maybe broke or get them in FG range. Then 3 straight running plays, was McDonald calling those plays.

Damn it and freaking hate Seattle even more and especially you Cheat Carroll!

Ugh. Well, if GB had scored a touchdown in any of the 3 chances they had in the 1st half, I wouldn't be so disappointed now. :mad:

16-0 was telling. Because of the 3 FGs.

NFL coaches, shaking my head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom