OT - Seattle Seahawks getting dominated by GB | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Seattle Seahawks getting dominated by GB

has any team ever got to the SB playing and getting as dominated as Seattle was today..

As a fellow giant fan shame on you!!!
Pete Carroll, Lynch, etc. I will even root for the Patriots against Seattle. And this from a Giants fan living 10 minutes from Gillette Stadium.

Why did the dude for GB fall down after getting the int with like 5 or 6 minutes to go. DA should have kept going and gotten all the yards he could have gotten or maybe broke or get them in FG range. Then 3 straight running plays, was McDonald calling those plays.

McCarthy played conservative all day. Carroll didn't. Coaches who make aggressive calls seem to be rewarded more than not.

orange79 said:
Pete Carroll, Lynch, etc. I will even root for the Patriots against Seattle. And this from a Giants fan living 10 minutes from Gillette Stadium.

Id kill for the giants to have lynch.

I would root for my wife to get gang banged by the dallas cowboys before i rooted for the pats.

Go Colts.

I just realized that Luck sounds like a cross between Andre The Giant and Bill Walton.

GB lost the game because the didnt play conservative on the drive before seattle scored the 2nd td. they threw a pass and game seattle and extra 40 secs which they used to win.

Since wilson wanted to thank god, figured I'd chime in.

Someone upstairs is trolling me with uconn, OSU, Seattle, and soon to be NE

Seattle was an old division rival, so that combined with Carroll and their copious amount of PED's will never allow me to root for Seattle...even if they play the Patriots

Mike McCarthy = John Fox

good coaches who cant maximize their talent

and that is what separates BB from others

GB lost the game because the didnt play conservative on the drive before seattle scored the 2nd td. they threw a pass and game seattle and extra 40 secs which they used to win.

Seattle tied the score with 1:40 to go.

I think AJ Hawk and Clay Matthews are a couple tools. No difference in my book between them and Sherman, except Sherman isn't as big a douche on the actual field of play. I'm glad GB lost.

I feel sorry for Packer fans - they're the only fanbase in the NFL that truly support their team unconditionally.

image.jpg

A side benefit to this game is that as bad as Seattle played, the cowgirls probably win if the refs hadn't made the right call last week. They stick with the incorrect call and the girls are probably in the SB.

I feel sorry for Packer fans - they're the only fanbase in the NFL that truly support their team unconditionally.

I feel sorry for Packer fans from Wisconsin.

Packers fans from states like NY who have never even been to the Midwest? Along with usually overly vocal Patriots, 49ers, Cowboys, and Steelers fans from NY who hopped on those bandwagons? I don't feel sorry for them.

Patriots fans from NY are the worst, because NONE of them were Patriots fans prior to the early 2000's.

Last edited:
A side benefit to this game is that as bad as Seattle played, the cowgirls probably win if the refs hadn't made the right call last week. They stick with the incorrect call and the girls are probably in the SB.
Then backup the following week when Detroit got hosed. Who's to say Dallas would have still beat Det and got to play GB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom