OT: Service Academy Recruiting | Syracusefan.com

OT: Service Academy Recruiting

SUforme

All American
I am obviously a Syracuse football fan however I am also a hardcore Navy Veteran, Navy Foootball fan. I was wondering if it is possible to be able to post our favorite service academies recruiting info/videos in one single thread or separate by service academies? I would like to be able to share my service academy fandam with my fellow Syracuse fans. There seems to be quite a few military veterans on here so it seems this might be a decent idea. Anyone else like this idea or have another idea to be able to do this? :)

Last edited:
I am obviously a Syracuse football fan however I am also a hardcore Navy Veteran, Navy Foootball fan. I was wondering if it is possible to be able to post our favorite service academies recruiting info/videos in one single thread or separate by service academies? I would like to be able to share my service academy fandam with my fellow Syracuse fans. There seems to be quite a few military veterans on here so it seems this might be a decent idea. Anyone else like this idea or have another idea to be able to do this? :)
I think it is a fine idea but I would prefer to keep it separate from SU recruiting. Moving this to the Other Sports forum. Feel free to post away.

I think it is a fine idea but I would prefer to keep it separate from SU recruiting. Moving this to the Other Sports forum. Feel free to post away.

Cool ty!

2017 Navy Commits

I will post all 2017 Navy commits I can find.

Jackson Perkins DE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom